Saturday, April 19, 2014

Windows Review...



Lucas Beck crawled through Melinda James’ window every night. Each time, gaining a piece of her heart and leaving a bit of his behind.

Lucas was in love with the girl next door, but he ruined any chance he had of making her his. So, he moved on without her.

Lindy gave her heart to the boy next door, but he left her humiliated and heartbroken. So, she started a new life without him. 

They both head off to college, leaving the other behind. Lucas finds success then misery on the Football field. Lindy finds new love, but it never feels quite right. 

Years later, Lucas and Lindy find themselves back in their hometown. Will Lindy open her window again and give Lucas another chance?



***This novel contains adult situations and may not be appropriate for readers under eighteen.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reviewed by Jenn:

This book ...I cried through at least 3/4  of it . Some sad but a lot happy. 
I will definitely be reading this book again !!!
I love that it's got a lot of love and also a lot of mystery. 
I love Lucas and Lindy. They have a lot of stupidity to overcome! 
I can't go into any details because I don't want to spoil it so I need to just say 10 stars !!!!!
I can't wait for the next book . Tara and Daniel....

No comments:

Post a Comment