Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Hard Ride Serial Reviews...


Liv never expected to find herself trapped in an alley facing a band of rough bikers. And she certainly never expected to see him again...

When Shock encounters an old flame in a dark alley, it sends him spiraling. She's still as beautiful as ever, but she seems to have fallen on hard times since college, and he's concerned about the risks she seems to take. In order to keep her safe and finally have her for himself, he makes a sensual deal: his help for her complete submission. But will Liv be able to let go of the past and fall for the hard rider?



REVIEW:

Like all of Opal's serials that I have read the first one is a slow start however she leaves you wanting to know what happens with the couple next.  This serial follows Shock/Devon and Liv who are both fighting demons of their pasts.  They knew each other in college and wanted each other then.  Can they make it work?  I guess we will find out won't we, because Liv is stuck in it now and while Shock wants to let her out of the deal will it actually happen?

3.5 out of 5 stars

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REVIEW:

It's getting better but how the heck can you leave a book on that note, I mean that was just
freaking wrong. Luckily I have the next book and 3 hours before I have to be at work...lol!
This book carries the pace well and develops the characters even more than the first one did.  
I loved watching Liv grow into her own skin. She has started taking chances that she wouldn't 
normally take. I love that Shock is taking his time and trying to show her that he cares deeply 
for her. However I dislike that she keeps pulling away from him. Hopefully Liv can pull herself 
together in the last book!
4.5 out of 5 stars

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REVIEW:

I feel like this book ended on a cliffhanger but it was a good cliffhanger. Maybe we will find out in the next serial. With all the back and forth between these characters and the denying of feelings I felt like I was in my own life story sometimes. I felt the characters emotions as if they were my own.
This book follows the rest of the books as Liv learns more about not only herself but about Devon/Shock as well. They do finally get their HEA in this book and, while I would love more information about these two characters and watch their relationship continue to grow, I don't think it could have had a better ending!
Can't wait to read the next serial about this amazing group of traveling bikers!

5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment