Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Torment Audio Book Review...


How many lives do you need to live before you find someone worth dying for?

In the aftermath of what happened at Sword & Cross, Luce has been hidden away by her cursed angelic boyfriend, Daniel, in a new school filled with Nephilim, the offspring of fallen angels and humans. Daniel promises she will be safe here, protected from those who would kill her. At the school Luce discovers what the Shadows that have followed her all her life mean – and how to manipulate them to see into her other lives. Yet the more Luce learns about herself, the more she realizes that the past is her only key to unlocking her future . . . and that Daniel hasn't told her everything. What if his version of the past isn't actually the way things happened . . . what if Luce was really meant to be with someone else?

The second novel in the addictive FALLEN series...where love never dies.

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW!!!

This is book two in the Fallen series by Lauren Kate.  Usually books get faster and better.  However, with this book I feel like it slowed down and I felt like it was more of a filler book.  Sure a few important things happen but it more or less leads up to the big battle that leads up to the next book.
 
Now don’t get me wrong, it is an amazing book!  I have always loved this series and while this book really doesn’t excite me as much as the rest it is still good.  I feel intrigued to see how the characters grow and learn together.  I was a bit put off by the wishy washy way Luce acted toward Daniel throughout this book but some of it I understand.  The secrets and lies are hard to work through as well.
 
All in all I would totally read this book again and again all because I love the series and the characters.  It is just really well written!
 
4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment