Wednesday, June 14, 2017

#Heart Review...


Lovers Gonna Love…

Family isn’t always defined by blood.
Sometimes family is born of love…
Loyalty…
And choice.
Sometimes the bond that comes from someone having your back through the shittiest of times is stronger than anything you get from genetics. 
And sometimes you find that piece of your soul you didn’t even know was missing.
I’m a lucky guy like that.
I found a love that will never fade. I found a group of people who aren’t just my friends. 
They’ve become my family.
There’s only one place to go from here. 
I’m gonna bind myself to Rimmel in every possible way. 
I’m gonna bring our family even closer together. 
The past has taught me it won’t be easy. 
Especially when faced with repercussions from a night that ended in death.
But that’s okay.
Family doesn’t quit each other. 
Love like ours never dies. 
Happily ever after isn’t just for storybooks.

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW!!!!

I’m not a crier but I was bawling during several parts of this book and it was just uncontrollable, luckily those times were not while I was driving or in the office listening to it. 
 
In this book we follow all of the characters as they adjust to their new rolls in life, as they adjust to being adults.  Both B and Ivy are working past the truths of their pasts and move on with the future.  They are working to figure out what they want to do in the long run.  Trent we find out is now a part of the family and included in every decision.  But now there is a new foe.  In the end there is also an unlikely alliance to get rid of said foe.
 
What a great book.  I think I finished this book in a day and a half.  I didn’t want to put it away ever.  Cambria struck a heart cord with this one!  There was a lot that happened in this book.  There was every emotion under the sun and a few very very unexpected surprises.  If you have not read this series then what the heck are you waiting for get on it!
 
5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment