Saturday, August 10, 2019

Frostbite Review...


Revenge is a dish best served cold.

What if we lose everything?
It was a question that had haunted me even after I spoke it aloud.
Turns out one loss--one profound loss--is enough to put everything else at stake.
What a house of cards life can be. How easily everything ices over.
We've survived an avalanche, made it through a blizzard, but now a chill has set in. A cold so deep it reaches beyond bone.
The end of the storm provided a new beginning, but we can't start over while we're still frozen in the past.
How can I face a man who's lost so much because of me? How can he face me?
This powerful secret between us grows with every breath I take. Will it pull us closer or sever a bond I once thought unbreakable?
The threat to my life is gone. Yet I'm still terrified.
Cold has laid claim to Liam. Whenever we touch, the bite of frost nips at my heart.
His obsession for revenge grows, hurling him further from me and closer to the frostbite taking over.
*Frostbite is book 3 in the BearPaw Resort series. This is a series that needs to be read in order.

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW

This book is the conclusion of Liam and Bellamy's story but not the end.  In this one Liam is dealing with training for the Olympics and a lot of other things are going on around him as well.  Bellamy is blaming herself for some of Liam's struggles.  Oh and then there's Alex ever there in the form of brother helping them both through their tough times.  Can Liam and Bellamy make it through this trying time?  Can they reach their goals?  Do they end up married?

I absolutely love these characters and the family they instinctually  formed just like my Hashtag and GearShark families.  Over pretective men and a woman that trouble seems to follow is a key theme (or so it seems) in Cambria's writing.  The women aren't helpless just trouble magnets.  I love all of her books for that reason.  Never a dull moment.

This is the epic conclusion I was waiting for, for these two characters.  I absolutely hope to see more about them in the future and watch their family grow.  Maybe another coloring book like the Hashtag crew!!

5 Struggling Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment