Thursday, August 8, 2019

Huge Steps Review...


I'm not supposed to have fantasies about my stepbrothers…
…but I can’t seem to help myself.
I know the way I feel is wrong and I try to push it all aside. I find another man and even go so far as getting engaged. It’s what I need; a normal relationship that leads to a normal life.
Except that isn’t what I get. My fiancé doesn’t turn up to our engagement party and guess who’s there to pick up the pieces. 
Jared and Jamie are my amazing, perfect, twin stepbrothers and they know excellent ways to make me feel better. Even my wildest imaginings have never come close.
It’s not until the next day that the rose tinted specs fall away and I realize that what we’ve done is so wrong. 
They can never give me the happy ever after that I crave. My dad would never forgive us and their mom would feel the same. All I have to do to fix things is keep my hands off their gorgeous bodies and forget how amazing they make me feel. 
The trouble is, that our one-night-stand might have left me with more than I bargained for and I have no idea which of my stepbrothers is going to be a daddy.

HUGE STEPS is book 6 in the Bestselling Huge series. All books are standalone romances. It's 47,000 words with a happy ever after ending.

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW

Stephanie has struck again with another amazing step sibling romance book.  This one follows Abigail who is basically stood up at the alter and her caring stepbrothers Jared and Jamie.  These two men would do absolutely anything for Abigail.  Eventually it comes out that they all have liked each other since the day they met as kids.  

As it is I am not a huge fan of the step sibling romance genre but Stephanie is an amazing who has made the genre enjoyable for me.  While this book was not my favorite it was still an amazing book.  Abigail was a little too whiny and wishy washy for my liking and it kind of made the book less enjoyable.  Also I kept getting Jared and Jamie confused because of their similar names.

But I would highly recommend the Huge series by Stephanie Brother.  They are all really well written and so much fun to read.   I just really wish they were all so much longer.  It would give me more time to understand the characters and what pulls them together.

4 Huge Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment