Monday, November 6, 2017

#Rev Audio Book Review...


Trent Mask puts the REV in revolution. 
A line has been drawn. 
Indie vs Pro 
Here at GearShark, we’re straddling that line to bring you exclusive coverage of what some have dubbed the war of racing. 
Every war starts with a spark and ends in revolution. 
Drew Forrester was the spark, 
but his second-in-command is the REVolution. 
What does it take to stand brave in the face of opposition? 
Resolve of steel… 
Stubborn will… 
And a heart that refuses to give up. 
It isn’t just the drivers in this war. 
The revolution is about more than just racing. 
It’s about shattering labels and taking risks. 
So we asked Trent Mask: Truth or Dare? 
His answer? 
Both. 

Check out the full feature article inside… 

*This is book 2 in the GearShark series. 
This book contains french fries, fast cars and two men in love. 


~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW!!!

This is the conclusion to Trent and Drew’s story and I didn’t want it to end.  Can I just say that these narrators voices were totally swoon worthy.  I don’t think better narrators could be found for these two.  Amazing!!
 
This book picks up where #Junkie left off.  In this one they come out to their families and the world that they are together.  We get to see their relationship grow and see their careers take off.  I love seeing how accepting most people.  I also enjoyed watching the bigoted people in the frat get what they deserve in the end.  There are so many great moments in this book.  I would love to learn more about this little family one day.  I am interested in knowing if Trent and Drew ever get married and adopt kids?  Does Drew’s family finally accept him in the end? 
 
I love this world and would live in it forever if I could.  I think Trew makes an awesome couple and they don’t call themselves gay but as guys who fell in love with their best friend.  I loved watching themselves find out who they are and work towards what they are.  When we first meet them back in the Hashtag series you can tell that they aren’t sure who they are.  I think that is why I love this family so much.  They are all trying to find themselves in some way.  They are forced to make decisions that will change everything.  Those choices help them find themselves.  Trent and Drew had the biggest decision to make and in the end it was how they figured out who they were.   They found love in unusual places and it made them better people.  I love the idea behind that.  I am working on trying to figure out who I am and have been for a while.  I have figured out who I am not by making the wrong choices but now it’s time to figure out the next right choice.  Reading this book has made me realize that the safe choice isn’t always the right choice but it is the easy one. 
 
Anyways, while I am intrigued to continue the series and find out about the new characters introduced via the racing world I don’t think any book in either series can beat the two that I just read.  I love reading about Braedan, Ivy, Romeo and Rimmel but Trew will always be my favorite pairing because it is a unique pairing.  Can’t get enough of Cambria’s books and I have devoured the entire Hashtag series and now I’m well into the third book of this series so far this year.  I look forward to reading the rest of her books in the very near future!
 
5 #Trewlove Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment