Thursday, December 22, 2016

Shamed Review...


Dixon James Cartwright – the cowboy on a steel horse.

Trouble with a capital T.

The rigid edge of his jawline to his no holds barred lifestyle DJ is the one person I should stay away from. 

Why then when everything crashes around me is he my only saving grace?


***Each book in the Ruthless Rebels MC is a new couple, but are best read in order. This is a biker book so please expect violence, foul language, and sexual situations. Do not buy if any of this offends you.***



~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW!!!!

I grabbed this book because I am a huge fan of Chelsea Camaron’s MC books and was excited to see another MC series come out.
 
I was not disappointed.  Dixon better known as DJ joined up with one of the local MC’s EIGHT years ago leaving Kenderly (love that name by the way) to deal with all of her issues and problems alone.  Now that Kenderly is in a decent place DJ swoops back into her life and claims her not only to protect her but because he never stopped caring about her.  Will Kenderly let him back in?  Will they finally get their Happily Ever After?  Will everybody in their lives get their sh*t together at last?
 
Okay so wow, just wow.  I finished this book in like two hours, I couldn’t put it down.  So freaking good!  First of all, Loved Loved Loved, the name Kenderly.  So unique and interesting.  The writing styles between the two authors flowed well together.  I have not yet had the chance to experience Ryan Michelle’s books but have read almost all of Chelsea’s books.  Once I get my stuff out of storage again I will be delving into my Ryan Michelle collection because I’m pretty sure I have one of her series.
 
Anyways, back on topic.  I loved the story so much.  The plot was fun and intense.  Everything flowed really well.  The pace was great.  The characters were so much fun.  The writing styles were great.  The only problem was that it was too freaking short.  I need more and don’t want to read the next three books.  Can you release them all this month so I can devour them all at once?
 
5 intense stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment