Thursday, December 19, 2013

Starfire Review...


Peaches Monroe works at a bookstore in small town Washington. She's also a plus-size lingerie model, and the former girlfriend of Dalton Deangelo. He's the sexy, smoldering actor who plays TV's hottest vampire.

Now Dalton is back in town, hiding out from his past and a ton of bad publicity.

He can't keep his hands off Peaches, even though she's dating someone else. 

Peaches knows that being friendly with Dalton always ends up in complete disaster, but he does have an interesting proposal for her--a wedding proposal. He says a fake wedding will save his career, and he needs her.

As much as she'd love to run into the arms of the incredibly hot, deliciously sexy actor, she's also afraid. He keeps hinting that he loves her, but he won't say the words.

Even if he did profess his love, can you ever really trust an actor?



Reviewed by Kayla:

“Ladies, if you want to get your home into tip-top shape, I recommend you send the guy you’re dating out on a date with another girl. Yes, you’ll get some conflicting feelings, ranging from curiosity to outrage, but your house will ultimately benefit.”

 I fell in love with Peaches in Stardust and have loved story line in all the books. Starfire is a great ending to a wonderful series. I loved the way everything wrapped up in this book. It made me laugh more than anything. I loved it. It was well written and didn’t disappoint. Mimi Strong is a wonderful writer and I am so glad that I found her books. I am sad that this is the end of Peaches journey. I loved the realness of Peaches and I felt a real connection with her. Like she was a real person and I could relate with a lot that was going on in the story. I chose this quote because I thought it was funny “Ladies, if you want to get your home into tip-top shape, I recommend you send the guy you’re dating out on a date with another girl. Yes, you’ll get some conflicting feelings, ranging from curiosity to outrage, but your house will ultimately benefit.” You will have to read the story to see why it is so funny. Peaches was an awesome character. We got to meet some new people in this book and we got to see Shayla and Golden and Adrian and Dalton. It was an awesome story and I highly recommend this book! I give it 5 out of 5 stars!

“I don’t know about you, but I do daydream sometimes about being in prison and catching up on my reading, I’d also go to the gym a lot and get really ripped. Not that I want to go to prison…”

No comments:

Post a Comment