Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Luke Series (Volumes 1 - 6)...



From New York Times best selling author Cassia Leo, a sexy and thrilling series about love and treachery.

At twenty-eight, Luke Maxwell is the hottest eligible bachelor in America and the billionaire CEO of Maxwell Computers. When Brina Kingston is hired by Luke's competitor as a corporate spy, Brina successfully works her way into a position in Luke's office and his bed. But she soon finds herself risking the most important assignment of her career and, possibly, the greatest love of her life.

Due to strong language and sexual content, this series is not intended for readers under the age of 18.

* Mirror (LUKE, #1)
* Memory (LUKE, #2)
* Linked (LUKE, #3)
* Password (LUKE, #4)
* Timeout (LUKE, #5)
* Trust In Me (LUKE, #6)



I read this book at the same time I was reading Madeleine, Abducted and let me tell you that Luke won out against Aaron by a long shot. Now while I found Luke had a ton of highly unlikely situations in it I loved it.  It didn’t take more than a few short sentences into the first book for me to fall in love with the book.  Once again, this was the first book by Cassia that I have read and I can’t wait for more.

It isn’t everyday that you meet a HOT, amend that SMOKING HOT AND SEXY billionaire hire you and almost immediately have sex with you.  This book was so much more than I was expecting it to be.  While the plots of the story are highly unlikely in some places it had its touching moments that made the rest of the book(s) well worth it. 

I can’t wait to finish this series of books and can't wait to get my hands on Volume 7.  I can’t wait to read more of Cassia’s books and hope that they are just as amazing as this one was!

RATING:   5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment