Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Huge x2 Review...



There are rumors going around about my twin stepbrothers. 


HUGE rumors. 

I try to ignore gossip, but it’s easier said than done when it involves crazy sex stuff and verified reports about the size of things that a stepsister should know nothing about. 

Ethan and Nathan are the identically gorgeous hunks of man flesh that have just moved into my house. I could barely look at them before the rumors, with their ridiculously twinkly blue eyes, and smiles that turn me into a mindless puddle of goo. 

We’re supposed to be family and I’m trying my hardest to be a welcoming stepsister. But then I overhear them talking about things I am definitely not supposed to know, and suddenly I realize I’m in double trouble. 

HUGE X2 is the story of a girl’s realization that the best things in life come in extra-large, twin packs. HEA guaranteed! 

Also features BONUS BOOK, Escape - A Stepbrother Romance, for a limited time only. 


~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW!

Carrie's heard the rumors about her twin step brothers for a while.  She has always found them attractive but has never acted on those feelings.  Then the dynamic changes between the three of them.  What could happen when these three step siblings who all still live with their parents fall for each other?  I mean nothing could possibly go wrong in that scenario, could it?

I absolutely loved this book.  I don't know what it is about the genre but I love books about step-siblings hooking up as well as books about two guys sharing the same girl.  I got both in this book!

The characters were dynamic, interesting and well written.  The plot was unique.  The flow and pace were awesome.  The author has an amazing writing style.  Needless to say I will absolutely be looking for more books by Stephanie as soon as possible.  I would love another book about these characters picking up where this book left off because that would be awesome.

4.5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment