Tuesday, December 29, 2015

It All Started With A Lima Bean Review...



A past that haunts can be laid to rest through the act of forgiveness, even if the person you forgive is yourself. It must be gifted freely.

Abby Sullivan cherishes the life she is creating for herself in her hometown of Santa Barbara, California. She adores her best friend and supportive family. Her job as a kindergarten teacher offers her life hope and purpose. She is very talented at many things, especially hiding the pain of her past. That is until her world collides with Caleb Hunter’s, giving them both a lesson in forgiveness and love.

A life changing love is cruelly snatched by sickness and death. A person must be willing to give love, the greatest gift of all, to receive love.

A successful writer, Caleb is living life day-to-day. Giving refuge to his sad and lonely heart since his wife's sudden death from cervical cancer, his primary focus becomes honoring her memory by rearing their five-year-old daughter, Madison. Yet, when Madison Hunter walks into Miss Abby’s kindergarten class, everything changes for all three of them.

With a little nudge from a loving mother-in-law who has everyone’s best interest at heart, anything is possible, especially when forgiveness and love gift even more blessings than ever imaginable.

**This is book 1 in the Intertwined Hearts series. Each book in the series follows a different couple and they can each be read as stand alones**


~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW!!

Abby is a Kindergarten teacher who is afraid to move on with her life.  Tragedy is her life at the age of seventeen left her jaded in the love department.  Caleb lives every day for his daughter while trying to get over the death of his wife.  After being thrown together by friends and family on multiple occasions the seeds of a relationship are formed.  Can these two help each other get over their pasts and move on?

OMG!  I have had this book for a while now and am just now getting to it.  What took me so freaking long?  So freaking good!

The characters were awesome!  The plot was amazing!  The flow was flawless.  The pace had a few moments where it seemed to lag for me but was otherwise perfect.  I felt like I belonged in this book and I want to jump back in.  I didn't have a single major issue with this book.  I absolutely adored it.  I wish I would have read it when I first got it.  I was even in tears a few times.

If you are looking for a sweet book then this is the book for you.  Don't be surprised if you start crying.  There is so much to this book  and it is so well written.  I loved it more than words can say.  I will be looking for the next book soon!

5 budding stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment