Sunday, December 27, 2015

December Write On Review-a-Thon...

The Write On Review-a-Thon is a challenge hosted by Book Bumblings. From Friday through Sunday, we all band together and write as many reviews as possible. It’s a weekend for you to either catch up on reviews or get ahead on upcoming ones. It doesn’t matter if you write one review or 10 – if you write a review, you’re in.  Join this month’s challenge here.

My Review-a-Thon List:

Paperback/Hardback:

Because of Low by Abbi Glines - 12/24/15
November 9 by Colleen Hoover
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo - 22% in

Kindle:  

Best Kind of Broken by Chelsea Fine - 12/26/15
Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski - 12/26/15
East of Orleans by Renee Irvin
Waiting On the Sidelines by Ginger Scott - 12/24/15
What Not to Bare by Megan Frampton - 12/27/15
The Undiscovered Goddess by Michelle Colston - 12/27/15

This is nowhere near to cleaning up my ARC's that will take years I think but I am well on my way!  I have spent the last year taking a break from Review tours so I could read some of the books in my Netgalley and Kindle accounts and on my shelf...lol.  I did pretty good.  Around 225 of the 275 books I read so far this year were on either Netgalley or ones I bought on my Kindle.  I'm still going strong too!

Anyways, I am over-achieving again but it will be worth it I think.  I honestly think I can get most of these read.  Because of Low I am already part way through.  It is a long weekend and while it is a busy holiday I still plan to relax Christmas night and do nothing and then all weekend and do nothing but work and listen to books!  As I finish a book it will be crossed out and we will see how this month goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment