Saturday, December 5, 2015

10 Years Later Review...



Cammie:

It’s been ten years since I've seen him. Ten years. I have no idea what he’s doing,where he’s been or if he’s even still single. Have I thought about him over the years? Of course. Absolutely. But that doesn't mean anything, right? Just because you think about the boy you used to be in love with doesn't mean you’re still in love with them now. Does it? 


Dalton:
I haven’t seen her in ten years. She’s the whole reason I’m even coming to this reunion. If it wasn't for her, I would have stayed home. I made mistakes back in high school. Hell, I was just a kid then. But I’m here to right my wrongs,tell her I’m sorry and win her back. She changed my whole life and she doesn't even know it. It’s time she knew.


~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW!!!


I bought this book with the intention of reading it right away and well that didn't happen. I couldn't remember what it was about when I added it to my review list on my new kindle but I'm glad I added it.


Cammie and Dalton were never a couple in high school but they did hook up. Dalton was one of the two people Cammi let into her life during her senior year. Ten years later it's class reunion time and they both are still as in love with each other as they were in high school. However, his career could be a problem for her. Can they make it past that little speed bump? Well you just have to read and find out don't you.


I had only one problem with this book and that was that I felt there were a couple area's where the pacing got a little bit off. It wasn't enough of an issue to take away from my rating. It would just go from a moderate pace to all the sudden things were happening a lot faster and then it went back to a moderate pace. Normally I find it extremely annoying but in this book it seemed to work.


The plot is an interesting one and I absolutely love the story line. I was like Cammie I didn't date in high school. However, I learned that the few friends I had in high school were liars and thieves. I didn't go to my class reunion and I have no regrets about that. So I couldn't relate to the story at all but I think that's why I like it so much because it gave me a different point of view to look at. I like books that make you think about what could have happened had you gone to this event or that one.


This was a fun and intriguing story. I enjoyed it immensely and will definitely be reading more by this author soon I hope. Thank you for an amazing book!

5 fantastic stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment