Monday, December 14, 2015

Between Friends Review...


After being unceremoniously dumped by her long-time boyfriend, Stacy Washington hits one of the hottest clubs in town with her best friend, Nina. Stacy decides it's time to shed her good girl persona by letting go of her inhibitions. Relationships are trouble; casual sex is simple. 

When she sees sexy bartender, Evan, she's instantly intrigued by his dark, good looks and his killer smile. Before she has a chance to get to know him better, an equally sexy prospect comes her way and this one is ready to play. Justin's not shy about telling Stacy exactly what he wants. She plans to have her way with both him and Evan until she finds out they're close friends. This could be awkward or this could be the most exhilarating experience of Stacy's life. She decides to take the plunge by coming between friends--in more ways than one. 

Between Friends is a 21,000 word erotica novella.


~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW!

After my last book I needed something light and fluffy.  Wow, this book gave me that as well as sexy and steamy.  It was exactly what I needed.

Staci is making some changes in her life, including different sexual encounters.  Evan and Justin are the best friends she meets one night at the club.  She goes home with Justin one night and Evan another.  Before she knows what's happening she is falling for both of them.  Can these two men give her what she wants or should she leave them in the dust as she flees the country for work.

Holy...wow...no words.  I definitely need another book by this one and will definitely be adding the second book of the series to my To Review list on my Kindle.  I will also be looking for more books by this author as I don't think two is going to cut it.  HOT, HOT, HOT!!  

The story, characters, everything was flawless in my mind.  Sure the events in this book aren't something that would happen everyday (no matter how many times we wish they would) but for me that is what makes it such a good book.  I couldn't stop reading and I can't wait to continue the series.  This is definitely a must read if you need something light, sexy, steamy and HOT all rolled into one!

5 Sexy Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment