Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Fantasy Lover Review...


Dear Reader, 


Being trapped in a bedroom with a woman is a grand thing. Being trapped in hundreds of bedrooms over two thousand years isn't. And being cursed into a book as a love-slave for eternity can ruin even a Spartan warrior's day. 



As a love-slave, I know everything about women. How to touch them, how to savor them, and most of all, how to pleasure them. But when I was summoned to fulfill Grace Alexander's sexual fantasies, I found the first woman in history who saw me as a man with a tormented past. She alone bothered to take me out of the bedroom and onto the world. She taught me to love again. 



But I was not born to love. I was cursed to walk eternity alone. As a general, I had long ago accepted my sentence. Yet now I have found Grace--the one thing my wounded heart cannot survive without. Sure, love can heal all wounds, but can it break a two-thousand-year-old curse? 



Julian of Macedon


~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW!!!!

I have read a few books in this series but I recently found the box set of the first 18 books on my kindle so I decided to start from the beginning and work my way through them all.  So far I am glad I did but I’m only two books in lol.

After an awful break-up Grace Alexander has ultimately given up on love.  When one of her friends gives her a book that can summon a sexy stranger from the past she says the phrase in the book to appease her friend and expects nothing.  When Julian shows up naked in her living room she is shocked.  Julian was cursed to be a sex slave stuck in a book by one of his god brothers.  But to his surprise Grace may be the one person who can free him from his book for good.  The downside he can’t touch her until the last second and he will most likely go insane trying to do so.  Can these two save each other?  Do they end up with a happily ever after?  Does Julian go back to his time or does he stay with Grace?

I love this book so much.  The characters were amazingly written and you get to know them well.  Every time I turned around I was learning something new about these characters.  The plot was something new and unique for me.  I would love to own a book where Julian came out and I got to keep him forever after saving him.  I could easily put myself in the place of the characters as I read.  I truly enjoyed this book and look forward to continuing the series.

I love Sherrilyn’s writing style.  This series was among the first books I read in the adult genre.  I started with Chronicles of Nick and wanted to know more about the characters he helped so I joined the adult fantasy world.  So thank you to Sherrilyn for expanding my reading horizons.  I can’t wait to move on with the next book.

5 godly stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment