Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Left to Chance Review...


For 18 years and over. 

This novel contains a M/F/M relationship.

Jade Lewis’s night out soon turns in to so much more than expected. A one-night stand with Chance Colt becomes more than she ever bargained for. His determined pursuit of Jade and her resolute dismissal of his charms leaves Jade at odds with her inner hussy. 

Confident she has managed to dodge the attraction she has for Chance, she lets down her guard, only to be taken by surprise by Chance’s ploy to win her over and convince her that they’re perfect for one another. Enter Dane, Chance’s best friend. Jade quickly realises all the fight in her was useless, especially when things are left to Chance.


~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW

Ah…the Chance, Jade, Dane story!

So this was a reread so that I could read Love of Liberty and get to know the characters again.  I absolutely loved getting to know these characters again.  I am pretty sure I’ve read this book at least once a year for the last several years, I don’t remember when it came out but since then.  Every time I read it there is something new that I catch.  It cracks me up every single time as well. 

These characters are well formulated and well written.  I feel a connection with all of them but especially Jade.  I feel a kindred connection to Jade because I feel like we could be the same person in the long run.  I fell in love with these characters the first time I read it and fall deeper in love with each re-read.  I truly look forward to reading Love of Liberty as soon as I get the chance!

5 chancy stars

No comments:

Post a Comment