Monday, October 16, 2017

The Curse of the Bruel Coven Review...


When secrets from the past collide with the present, the consequences may be deadly.

Vivienne Davenport is an ordinary teenager—at least, she thinks she is. Then the untimely death of her mother reveals a family secret. She's adopted . . . and her real mom is a witch.

The truth only complicates Vivienne's life further. Buried deep within her family’s history of magic is a deadly curse that has plagued them for generations.

When her birth mom disappears, Vivienne must tap into her suppressed powers to save her long-lost mother—and herself. 

Can Vivienne become the witch she needs to be? Or will her newfound powers prove too much for her to handle? Only one thing is certain: She will soon learn that all magic comes at a price.


~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW

I have no words for this book and I can’t wait to see what happens next!
 
Vivienne’s life changes drastically in the span of just a few short hours.  After her mother Grace’s death she is in need of a baby picture for the yearbook.  While searching she finds a picture that proves she’s adopted.  So she goes to find her mother only to find out she is a curse witch.  When her real mother Claire is kidnapped she decides to stick around and help find her.  With the help of the family she never knew existed it may be possible.  Can she learn how to wield her powers fast enough?  Can they weed out the deceitful coven in time?  Who is her father?  What do her dreams mean?  Can they break the curse?
 
This book flowed amazingly.  I felt like I was a part of the book.  I loved the dynamic aspect of the characters.  They each have their own skill or want in life.  The plot was intense, well written and unique.  The author has an amazing writing style as well.  I could live in this world without a second thought.  I got absolutely sucked in and couldn’t stop reading.
 
I am extremely grateful that I was given the chance to not only read this book but also to create some fun items for the author to giveaway.  I have no words for how much I absolutely adored this book.  Again I couldn’t put it down and I look forward to reading more about these characters!
 
5 binding stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment