Monday, May 27, 2013

Unbeautifully by Madeline Sheehan


GoodReads Synopsis:

Warning: This is not a story about fate or destiny. This is a story about pain, sorrow, and suffering. This is an impulsive whirlwind romance between two lovers that are not meant to be together. Theirs is not a world with sunshine and roses. Instead, their love blossoms in a secret world full of crime, violence, and death. Their story is about what can be born from nightmares. 

Danielle “Danny” West is the daughter of Deuce West, President of the Hell’s Horsemen Motorcycle Club. A sweet and beautiful girl, she loses her way, searching for things that are always out of her reach. Erik “Ripper” Jacobs is the Sergeant of Arms in the Hell’s Horsemen. Once a man who always had a smile on his face, his life takes a turn for the worst when a tragedy befalls him, leaving him scarred and broken. During a midsummer night, Danny and Ripper’s paths cross, forever changing their lives. Hastily, their lust turns to love until another tragedy forces them apart. On a journey that is marred with ugliness and chaos, Danny and Ripper must discover if their unforeseen connection can find the beauty in their world. 

This is Danny and Ripper’s story. 

Everything has beauty. Even the ugly. Especially the ugly.
Because without ugly, there would be no beauty.




My Review:

I loved the first book Undeniable but this book is so much better.  It follows Deuces daughter Danny and her interesting love triangle with Ripper and ZZ.  It also takes you back and gives you an insight about what goes on between Deuce and Eva after the whole ordeal with Frankie.  It is a very touching story and even though I was only 47% through it when I picked it up at 1 am last night I read until I finished at 4 am because I couldn't put the darn thing down.  I laughed, I cried, I was thrown into shock and surprised more than any book has ever done before.  I believe the next book is about Tegen and Cage and after a few little things in this book I can't wait to see what happens.  This book was well worth the long night and sleeping until noon today.  I highly recommend it to those 18 and older.


My Rating:

5 out of 5 stars

Currently Reading:

Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Love You More by M. L. Stephens (for review)
Make Me Stay by Ella Jade
The Vampires of Soldiers Cove by Jessica Macintyre (for review)



No comments:

Post a Comment