Sunday, October 1, 2017

Beast Brothers Review...


They call them the Beast Brothers. 

On the field, they’re brutes. Off the field, they’re huge and hard,and have a reputation for f@cking like animals. 

I vowed to never get involved with another football player, but when my car is hit and the drivers in the other vehicle happen to be the sexiest twin beasts in the whole NFL, what's a girl to do? 

Resistance is futile when you find yourself in the back of a taxi with two sets of hungry eyes that want to look under your clothes, and four hands that want to touch you in all the best places. 

I know it's stupid to break my resolution within hours. It gets worse, though. 

While I was living out of state with my douchebag cheating ex, my dad went and got himself a fiancée. And if that isn't bad enough, my stepmom-to-be is the woman who spawned the Beasts. 

My wildest sexual experience ever has been with my enormous soon-to-be stepbrothers, and it could ruin everyone's lives. 

I know I shouldn't give in to them again, but if Beauty couldn't resist one gigantic beast in the fairytale, what hope do I have against two? 


This is a standalone MFM ménage romance with a guaranteed happy ending. There are no M/M scenes – the Beast Brothers are all about pleasing their woman. 

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW!!!!


Megan gets back to town after the start of a day from hell.  First she finds her football player fiancé in their bed with somebody else.  Then her car is totaled not far from her father’s house but that isn’t a complete loss because of who hit her and what happens on the cab ride to her fathers house.  Finally she finds out that her father is about to remarry.  The Beast Brothers, Brody and Cody, are the twin stars on her father’s football team and the sons of her father’s new fiancée.  But does any of that stop Megan from letting them help her get over her ex?  Do they eventually give into their feelings and go for it?  What happens when their engaged parents find out?  How do they go to events without getting grilled about their relationship? 
 
This book was hot and steamy beyond compare.  I totally felt like I was a part of the book and could put myself in Megan’s place easily.  Where can I find men like this for myself, seriously?  Do they even exist if so I need to move and quick because they aren’t here?   I needed more book to truly satisfy me but what was there was absolutely amazing.  I love Stephanie’s writing and this is not the first book I have read by her.  She is one of my favorite ménage authors but she isn’t who got me into the genre.  I absolutely look forward to reading more books by her real soon.
 
If you have not read her books then you should but keep in mind that these are not suitable for anybody under the age of 18.  They are hot and steamy and leave you wanting more and the men in the book.  I haven’t read one of Stephanie’s books and disliked it.  If you are looking for something short and steamy then her books are the way to go. 
 
5 beastly stars

No comments:

Post a Comment