Thursday, January 5, 2017

January TBR pile!!!

So this month I am a bit delayed in this post because I just finished figuring out my list.  This year my goal is to clean out my kindle pile with a few review tours mixed in.  So each months TBR list on here will be separated by: actual books, audio books, tour ARC's, netgalley and edelweiss

At the end of the month of December I had two books started but didn't get them finished they are:

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare (actual book) 100 pages left as of 10:43 pm on 1/5/17
Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon (audible/e-book) still have 24 h 7 m left so it will be a while


Actual Book:

#Hater by Cambria Hebert
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Heartless by Marissa Meyer
Nerve by Jeanne Ryan


Audio Book:

Perfect Scoundrel by Ally Carter
Six of Crows by Leigh Barduga


Tour ARC's:

Scorned by Chelsea Camaron (finished)
Casanova by Emma Hart
The Radius of Us by Marie Marquardt
The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan
The Munich Girl by Phyllis Edgerly King (read but the review won't go live until 3/15/17)


Edelweiss ARC's:

Almost Autumn by Marianne Kaurin
By Your Side by Kasie West
Catching the Wind by Melanie Dobson
A Clash of Spheres by PF Chisholm
Cold Summer by Gwen Cole
Four Princes by John Julius Norwich
The Jane Austen Project by Kathleen A. Flynn (finished and review posted 1/6/17)
Ruddy Gore by Kerry Greenwood
Tales of the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare (will start once I finish Heavenly Fire)
Unearthly Things by Michelle Gagnon
Whenever I'm With You by Lydia Sharp


NetGalley ARC's:

Adam by Lena Bourne
Finding Mr. Brightside by Jay Clark
Going Long by Ginger Scott
Iron Cast by Destiny Soria 
Joyride by Anna Banks
The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George
Marie Antoinette's Darkest Days by Will Bashor
Meat by Opal Carew
One of the Guys by Lisa Aldin
To-Do Him List by Denise Marie


I also have an e-book of Big Girls Do It Running by Jasinda Wilder that I would love to get through as well but I'm not gonna push my limits any further.

There are 33 books on this list and if I can keep up this pace all year I will have read almost 400 books in the year (396 to be exact)!  I look forward to the challenge but again not going to push my luck.  Anyways each month I will add any books I plan to read that month into a TBR Goodreads list where you can see my progress if you want to!

As of now I have four of these books FINISHED and hope to finish Heavenly Fire tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment