Friday, January 20, 2017

#Hater Review...




It started with unspoken animosity. The bitter bite of jealousy. And now its full blown hate.


It was during my first football game that I first felt the first chill of hate. I looked it right in the eyes and felt its sticky tentacles reach out for me. I’d never experienced something so cold and empty before.

The effect of that look lingered, like an unspoken promise, long after it was gone. 

Becoming a couple – becoming the other half of a campus celebrity wasn’t easy. I let down walls guarding my heart and he looked past my glasses and accident prone tendencies. Romeo and I are an unlikely match, a #nerd and a jock. But we made it. 

And we’re happy. 

Zach doesn’t want us to be happy. He wants Romeo to pay for getting him kicked out of Omega and for the night he spent in jail. He’s going to use anything and everything he can to get his revenge. Including me. 

As the weather on campus grows cold and the days become dark, revenge becomes the center of someone’s life and the happiness Romeo and I worked so hard for is threatened. 

I can’t help but worry that our love is going to be overshadowed by hate.

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW!!!

OMG this book gave me the feels so bad.  It's not even funny.  I laughed, I cried, I threw the book across my bed in frustration and I wanted to punch on of the characters so bad.

Okay so this book is a continuation to Romeo and Rimmel's story.  In the first book they had issues with a guy named Zach and that continues in this book.  In order to get back at Romeo for what he did in #Nerd Zach goes after Rimmel knowing it will hurt Romeo the most.  We also get to meet Romeo's parents and find out what they really think about Rimmel being in their sons lives.  In the end does Zach destroy them as a couple or can they stick it out together?  Will their dreams survive what they are going through?  

I can honestly say I am even further in love with these characters and absolutely can't wait to continue this series.  Watching Rimmel grow and become more comfortable around others has been fun.  I loved watching the fight come out in her throughout this book.  I loved watching her interact not only with Romeo but also with Braeden.  I enjoyed how both of these guys would do absolutely anything to protect Rimmel and each other and Rimmel would do the same for them.  Now we get into Romeo's parents...absolutely LOVED his father, however, his mother I am still not all that keen on.  I felt like his mother was way to wishy washy and controlling.  Zach is just a #Hater and I couldn't stand him.

I love Cambria's writing style.  She has a way of making you feel like part of the story.  I felt like I had a front row seat into the characters lives.  She is an author that makes it hard to predict what will happen next.  That is hard to find in a book now days as they all seem a little predictable to me anymore.  I look forward to reading the next book as soon as I possibly can.  I look forward to finding out what happens to their families, lives, goals and well everything.  If you haven't read the series I highly recommend it because wow.  Just WOW!!!

5 Hate filled stars!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment