Thursday, January 26, 2017

Casanova Review...

 CASANOVA-availablenow

Pageflex Persona [document: PRS0000035_00027]
I loved him more than life.


He broke me and he didn't even know it.

I ran from him.

He didn't chase me.

He never needed to, because he knew I'd come back.

He was right.

Death brought me home to him.

Brett Walker.

Drop dead gorgeous and filthy-mouthed with a smile that turns saints to sinners.

A casanova to his core.

My ex-best friend.

And the bad boy whose reputation precedes him—the same reputation I'm tasked with turning to gold... Or so they think.


AMAZON US | AMAZON UK | AMAZON AU | 

AMAZON CA  | B&N | iBooks


casanova-teaser7

REVIEW!!!
  
I struggled with this book when I first read it but when I restarted it when I was in a different frame of mind I flew through it.  I should never try reading immediately after finishing a book that completely tore me apart.

Anyways, Lani is back in town after her grandmothers death and while she decides to stay until her sister has her baby things change.  She is hired to make Brett, the reason she left in the first place, look like a decent person.  Will all of their truths come out?  Will they patch up a relationship they could have been in all along?  Will they kiss and make-up?

I love Emma's writing.  She is among my favorite authors.  This book does start out kind of slow but it ends with a bang.  The characters were SO fun to get to know.  Lani went from being the shy and geeky girl in high school to a strong and independent woman.  Brett didn't change at heart just in outside actions.  I loved watching them together and learning about their past and present.  The plot was so fun and interesting.

Everything about this book was fantastic.  I know I say this a lot but if you have not read an Emma Hart book they you really should.  Start anywhere because I haven't found one that I don't like yet!!

4.5 stars!!!!

CASANOVA-teaser6

1p0a9045
By day, New York Times and USA Today bestselling New Adult author Emma Hart dons a cape and calls herself Super Mum to two beautiful little monsters. By night, she drops the cape, pours a glass of whatever she fancies - usually wine - and writes books.


Emma is working on Top Secret projects she will share with her followers and fans at every available opportunity. Naturally, all Top Secret projects involve a dashingly hot guy who likes to forget to wear a shirt, a sprinkling (or several) of hold-onto-your-panties hot scenes, and a whole lotta love.

She likes to be busy - unless busy involves doing the dishes, but that seems to be when all the ideas come to life.



FACEBOOK |  TWITTER GOODREADS 

AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE  

No comments:

Post a Comment