Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Reflect Me Review...



If you're looking for a story about a sweet, innocent virgin who rides off into the sunset with a reformed bad boy, then you're looking in the wrong place.


Some people don’t get a happily ever after. Molly Scott is one of those people, and she knows it. With the kind of past that she has, and the secrets that she holds, she knows that even if she found Prince Charming, he wouldn’t want her. She refuses to dwell on her less than ideal situation though. This is her life, no point in complaining.



Logan Wade had his life planned out, until all his dreams came crashing down around him. Now, he’s come back to the town he swore he would never see again to start fresh. He has no plans to ever settle down again, that’s how he ended up back here in the first place. 



When Molly and Logan meet, they are forced to rethink the lives they thought they knew and the futures they were so sure they wanted. Suddenly, Molly wonders if there is a better life outside of the hell she has built for herself, and Logan begins to rethink his resistance towards settling down again. 



They say love conquers all, but Molly and Logan are about to find out that sometimes love just isn’t enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He continued kissing my mouth and down the side of my neck. “God, I want you, Molly. So damn bad. I’ve wanted you since the first night I met you.” The combination of his words and his actions caused me to let out an involuntary moan and tighten my legs around him while simultaneously pulling him closer to me.

I needed to relive relieve the ache that was building inside me, well, I needed Logan to relive relieve it. I placed my mouth on his earlobe and gave it a slight bite. “You have me.” – Molly Scott

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reflect Me was a good book. It was a hard and intense read. It was good because Molly and Logan are such wonderful characters. It was a hard read because of the abuse Molly suffers and puts herself through. I found myself on a few occasions having to get up and walk away for a minute because I would get so drawn into the story that I would cry. I feel bad for Molly; she is young and has been through a lot. More than older people. I am really glad her mother didn't play a major role in the story because she was not good to Molly. Nobody wants a parent like her.

Logan was an awesome guy. I was rooting for him to win Molly. I have never met a guy that sweet. Molly needed a guy like Logan in her life.

I loved this story and was given a copy for an honest review. K.B Webb did a wonderful job in writing this story and I would totally recommend it to others. I think all of my reading buddies would love this story. I give it an A+!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Just A Matter Of Time – Randy Rogers Band
Better Man-Pearl Jam
Let Her Cry – Hottie and the Blowfish
Roll To Me – Del Amirti
Meet Virginia – Train
God Gave Me You – Blake Shelton
Wake Me Up – Ed Sheeran
Whenever We’re Alone – Brantley Gilbert
Stick Around-Reckless Kelly
All For You- Sister Hazel
Run Around – Blues Traveler
This Is How We Do It-Montell Jordan
Mess I Made – Parachute
When A Heart Breaks – Ben Rector
Alabama – Cross Canadian Ragweed
Mirrors – Justin Timberlake

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

K.B. Webb is an up and coming author from a small town in Louisiana. She has a slight obsession with all forms of music from the 90's and anything labeled 'Texas Country.' She spends her days behind a desk as a legal biller, writing chapters in her head. Her nights are spent with her adorable two year old daughter, handsome, country boy fiancé, and crazy mutt puppy. Reflect Me is her first novel.


No comments:

Post a Comment