Sunday, October 27, 2013

Let Love Heal...

Let Love Heal Release Day Even Banner

Synopsis

Perfection. We all strive for it, but what happens when the desire to be perfect consumes you? What happens when the need to bury your mistakes blinds you?

Melanie Crane has always been the perfect daughter, friend, student - she's been perfect at everything, in fact. But when she lets her insecurities, the ones that she keeps hidden from everyone, get the best of her, she falters in her pursuit of perfection. Melanie crumples under the pressure and buries her pain. Numbed by sadness and guilt, she is determined never to let anyone find out how broken she really is.

Bryan Mahoney may appear to have everything in order. He's charming, witty and completely swoon-worthy. In short, Bryan has life all figured out, but appearances can be deceiving. When the landscape of Bryan's family changes in an instant, he's left to pick up the pieces.

Not all bruises leave a mark. Now, weary and afraid, Melanie and Bryan must find a way to let love heal their broken and jaded hearts.

Meet the Author

Melissa Collins 2

I've always been an avid reader. Majoring in English Literature was a no brainer. Becoming a teacher and instilling my love for reading into my students was also a no brainer. I've spent the last ten years teaching and I've loved (mostly) every minute of it. When I was home on maternity leave for my third son, I discovered a new genre that sparked my creativity. My passion for writing sprang from my love of reading and once I knew I had a story to tell, I couldn't wait to get it out there. I only hope that my readers enjoy reading my story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Excerpt

Read the Prologue on:

wattpad

Book Trailer




Social Links


goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47

Buy the Book

ebook


giveaway


Book Enthusiast Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment