Saturday, October 26, 2013

Dark Seraphine Re-Release...



Title: Dark Seraphine
Author: KaSonndra Leigh
Genre: Young Adult Dark Fantasy
Blitz Host: Lady Amber's Tours



**The Re-launched Second Edition will be published on 10/27/13** 
 
"Mom always says the angels walk among us. She forgot to tell me that sometimes they're not all fluffy and nice." 
 
Seventeen-year-old Caleb Wood has seen people he calls the walkers since he was a baby. It didn't take long for him to realize something…no one can see these strangers but him. They never stuck around or tried to touch him. And they never said a word. That was until one day on the first day of class in his senior year when an incredibly gorgeous girl strolls into his life…and things are never the same again. 
 
Soon Caleb realizes he has stepped into the middle of a growing conflict between two ancient groups. And his ability to see the invisible ones, the half-breeds that want to modify the human race, just might be the only hope both he and the mysterious, but infuriating, Gia, have of making it out alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I live in the City of Alchemy and Medicine, North Carolina. I write about people doing fantastical things in magical worlds. Sometimes they fall for each other and make sacrifices for their friends. Oh, and sometimes they love music and nature too. I live with my two sons,a guinea pig, a cat, and two dogs. Now that I have completed my MFA in creative writing, I find that I have a little extra time to play CLUE more often. I live in an L-shaped house dedicated to my grandmother. It has a secret library complete with fairies, venetian plastered walls, and a desk made out of clear blue glass.





Author website: www.kasonndraleigh.com
Prelude's Pinterest Board: http://pinterest.com/alestasia/the-prelude/

No comments:

Post a Comment