Friday, October 25, 2013

Canoples Investigations Vs. Spacers Rule...




BD Bradford and Canoples Investigations are new assistants to Chief Pelham. A dangerous group of thugs called Spacers Rule has invaded Canoples Station by bringing in corrupted codos and re-kats. Can Canoples Investigations stop Spacers Rule before people get hurt?


I stuff a pair of earbuds in, dial up the volume on my PocketPad, and bob my head to the beat of the latest Jenna Rock hit. Fingers snapping, chin jutting out, I silently dare those in the lift with me to tell me that I'll wreck my hearing.
Big deal. They need to loosen up.
Loosen up has no chance of happening with this crowd. One and all, they have the appearance of people who forgot their first cup of caf, ran out panting about making it to work on time.
How boring. They all need to find better jobs, ones where they aren't stuck on a clock, or everyone else's expectations.
The only expectations I live up to are my own. Well … I do give Cassie some input into that. She is my girl, after all, and she's far better than me at a lot of things. Not that I worry about all of that junk, all I care about is that she's still around.


KC Sprayberry started writing young, first as a diarist, and later through an interest in English and creative writing. Her first experience with publication came when she placed third in The Freedoms Foundation at Valley Forge contest while in the Air Force, but her dedication to writing came after she had her youngest child, now in his senior year of high school.

Her family lives in Northwest Georgia where she spends her days creating stories about life in the south, and far beyond. More than a dozen of her short stories have appeared in several magazines. Five anthologies feature other short stories. Her other books are: The Ghost Catcher, Family Curse … Times TwoTake Chancesand Amazon Best Sellers, Canoples Investigations Tackles Space Pirates, Softly Say Goodbye, Who Am I?, and Mama's Advice.


JacketFlap: http://www.jacketflap.com/profile.asp?member=kathispray (for children's books only)


No comments:

Post a Comment