Thursday, August 7, 2014

Blurred Review...



A Connection Series Novella featuring Ben Covington

The story before the love story….

When he lost the only woman he’d ever loved, it seemed there was nothing left to live for.
Even as a boy, all Ben Covington ever wanted was to spend forever with Dahlia London, the beautiful girl next door...then one life-altering decision tore them apart and he was forced to leave her.

Now, despite having returned to win her back, he’s still alone. She’s with someone else—someone she’s never going to leave.

Resigned to a future without his former girlfriend, Ben numbs his broken heart in a haze of liquor and women. But then the only woman who ever even turned his head while he was with his girl reappears unexpectedly. And he’s never forgotten their one incredible night together. But will Ben’s destructive behavior destroy his future with her before it even begins?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reviewed by Kayla:

At first I wasn’t sure how I felt about reading Ben’s story. I have loved all the books before Blurred so I read Blurred with an open mind. I loved seeing where Ben was coming for. Now I wish for him to have a happy ending like Dahl and River.

All Ben ever wanted was to spend his life with Dahl. He never thought that he would have to leave her and when he came back he didn’t think she would have moved on. Ben is left without his former girlfriend and a broken heart. He uses woman and liquor to numb his feelings. But then he runs into the women who he didn’t think he would see again. Bell. I wasn’t sure how it was going to go. I won’t ruin it for anyone. I enjoyed seeing things from Ben’s point of view and a lot of things make more sense now. I give Blurred a 4 out of 5 stars. 


Quote I liked: “And although I wasn’t available to her the first time we met, I wasn’t in the right mind space the second time we met, I think everything is different now. And I can honestly say…the future has never looked brighter.”

No comments:

Post a Comment