Monday, September 9, 2013

Fated Truth Blitz...


Title: Fated Truth (Volume One of the True Witch Saga
Author: Tasha Gwartney
Genre: Erotic Paranormal Romance 18+

Blitz Host: Lady Amber's Tours


Ella Reese has never been a normal girl. She grew up in a small town where everyone knew everyone else’s business. In the home she grew up in she was despised for everything that she is. Ella didn’t fit into the mold that her parents desperately wanted her too. She learned early on to keep her head down and try to fit into a world that was never really meant for her. All Ella wants is to live a normal life and spend time with her two best friends. Maybe even make it through her senior year of High School without being maimed. But when Fate intervenes, picks up your roots, and sends your life in a new direction. You can’t exactly say no. Ella finds herself on a journey where she discovers herself to be a Goddess Touched True Witch with unequaled powers, falls madly soul deep in love with her chosen life mate, experiences horrific tragedies, reunites with those she thought she had lost forever, and discovers along the way that she has found a family that accepts her for who she truly is. But Fate doesn’t deal her cards lightly. When you are handed enormous power. That power comes with great responsibility. When Ella’s whole world falls apart and her love for her soul mate is put into doubt. Will she be strong enough to travel the path Fate has set her upon? Or will she fold under the weight of her new Fate?

Find out when you read Fated Truth Volume One of The True Witch Saga.

Blurb:
When Ella Reese touched Jaxx’s hand for the first time she knew her life would never be the same, never had a touch between two seemingly ordinary finger tips spark a light so bright that Ella felt it ignite the embers burning deep within the withered flower that she called a soul, with the mere brush of a finger Ella bloomed, and Jaxx opened her eyes to a world where she could truly belong. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tasha Gwartney is a Military wife and devoted momma to a handsome little man by day. At night she drops her domestic goddess cloak and becomes an avid writer. She lives in Central Louisiana with her family and two huskies. Tasha has been writing poetry and short stories since she was ten years of age. There wasn’t ever a time when a story plot wasn’t found somewhere in her head. Tasha has had several of her poems published. She is looking forward to publishing many more poems and novels as well.

Tasha has always enjoyed bringing the worlds that begin inside her head to the minds of others.

Tasha Gwartney started writing short stories when I was about ten years old. I would print them out on the sides of worksheets in school, basically write them on anything that was handy when the idea would pop up in my head. My elementary teachers would tell me to stop because it was disruptive and not pertaining to the subject that I was so post to be learning at the time.

All the way through school I wrote. My short stories got longer and I branched out into poetry. Some of my school teachers encouraged me to write. They even said they liked some of my work. But it wasn’t until I was a junior in High School that it really hit me that I wanted to do this. I wanted to write and reach people. To put the stories that were bouncing against the walls of my mind down on paper, and teleport someone into my own private world.

My Science teacher caught me writing a poem on the back of a test during class one day. That was a HUGE no-no in his class. You did not get side tracked. It was one of his major pet peeves. He asked me to stay after class that day, and I was literally shaking in my platform boots. He was majorly hard on people that ticked him off during his classes. Come to find out, I wasn’t in trouble. He wanted to talk to me about the poem that he had read on the back of my end of term test. He asked if he could give it to his wife for their anniversary. I was so happy that I wasn’t in trouble that I quickly said yes then shot from the room.

The poem that I had wrote on the back of that test was about love and loss. I had read a novel the night before that really touched something hidden deep inside me. You have to remember I was sixteen. I was a teen that knew nothing of truly feeling emotions of love on this deep of a level. But the novel I read the night before had me enthralled. I fell into the main character and felt every emotion that she felt, celebrated her every triumph, and cried her tears when she lost the man she loved. That was how I was able to write a poem on the back of a test that touched even my grouchy Science teacher.

After that I wanted to be that author that transported readers and wrote something that made them feel every emotion that the characters I made come to life feel. This is the reason that I write.

Goodreads: 
FB Fanpage: 
Twitter Link and Tag: 
Blog: 

Buy Link:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment