Thursday, September 19, 2013

Crash Into Me Review...


Title: Crash Into Me
Series: Book #1, A Heart of Stone Trilogy
Author: K.M. Scott
Genre: Erotic Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 28, 2013
Tour Organized by: As the Pages Turn

What would you give up for everything?

Tristan Stone was powerful, commanding, sex incarnate. And he wore it all so well. From the moment his mesmerizing gaze met mine, I had no choice but surrender to everything he was. His power. His decadence. His passion. He was all I never knew I needed. 

He wanted to possess me, and I wanted to be his everything. All I had to do was accept what he offered. But everything has a price. 

The world he gave me fulfilled my wildest dreams, but would that be enough when the past crashed into the present?

GoodReads: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By Kayla 

I received a copy of Crash into Me for an honest review. I really enjoyed this book by K.M. Scott. She really is a good writer. I have to say that I really enjoyed Tristan & Nina's story. It was about a troubled billionaire who meets a young woman who is trying to find her way.

It was romantic and had its moments of sweetness to it.  There are a lot of high emotions in this book.  Nina is young and hardworking and the one thing I truly loved about her is that she does not want to be Tristan's love interest; she wants to further her artistic career. So many stories of billionaires and their love interests turn into billionaire's desires only, and we forget that the lady with the wealthy man has a mind of her own. I love when women have their own minds and aren’t completely dependent on a man. I would rather have a man who loves me for me then one who just wants to control everything. I liked Nina’s character.

Tristan is holding a pretty dark secret in this book and the story doesn’t leave you with a cliffhanger but there is another book. I can’t wait for the next book so I can see how Tristan and Nina’s story plays out. Will they get their happily ever after? Thank you K.M Scott for a great read. 

4.5 stars out of 5!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A writer for years in other genres, K.M. Scott writes sexy contemporary romances like the ones that she loves. In love with love from the moment she picked up her first romance novel, she considers herself blessed that she has the chance to tell her own characters' stories now. When she's not writing, she can be found reading, feeding her addiction to TV, or cooking a new dish for family and friends. She loves to hear from readers, so drop by her Facebook page and say hi or e-mail me at kmscottauthor@gmail.com.


Facebook: 
Twitter: 
Blog: 
GoodReads: 




No comments:

Post a Comment