Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Arsen Review...


Book Title: Arsen. A broken love story. 
Author: Mia Asher. 
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Women's fiction 
Release Date: Friday, August 23rd 2013



One glance was all it took…

I'm a cheater.
I'm a liar.
My whole life is a mess.

I love a man.
No, I love two men…
I think.

One makes love to me. The other sets me on fire.
One is my rock. The other is my kryptonite.

I'm broken, lost, and disgusted with myself.

But I can't stop. This is my story.
My broken love story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Opening my legs with his hands, he enters me slowly, taking his time, making the moment last. When he’s all the way in, he pauses as we stare at each other, both of us breathing heavily. Slowly, he brings a hand to caress my naked shoulder. “I’ve wanted to do this since the moment I kissed you on the street.”

“Have sex with me?” I ask.

“No.” He bites my lower lip. “Make you mine.”

This time he makes love to me. There is no roughness in his treatment of my body, and I don’t miss it. This feels as if he is telling me with his body what he cannot voice yet. This feels like we are imprinting each other to our bodies and to our hearts. Moaning, I grab the back of his neck and pull him down for a kiss, getting lost in the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By Kayla:


 I was given an ARC of Arsen for an honest review. I liked the book and I didn’t like the book. I didn’t know it was going to be about cheating. Like I get why Cathy felt the need to do it but it doesn’t make it okay. In my opinion, cheating is never okay. The story was good though. Cathy had a lot of issues and she dealt with the things in her own way. Arsen made her feel alive and Ben her husband who loved her kept pushing that everything would be okay. When in reality Cathy really needed help. Anyone who has trouble having babies would have a hard time. I could feel Cathy’s pain as if it were my own while I was reading the book. Arsen was there to help Cathy when Ben didn’t want to talk about it. It was a heartbreaking love triangle. I was happy with the ending and I am glad things worked out. It was a good story and I recommend it to anyone who likes a love triangle. I just feel bad that Ben got hurt so bad. I give this book a 4 out of 5 stars because it was very descriptive and I felt all the things that were happening in the story. It was a good book Mia!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Mia Asher.
I'm a writer, a hopeless romantic, a wanderer, a dreamer, a cynic, and a believer. And, oh yes…I might be a bit crazy - but who isn't?

Email: miaasherauthor@outlook.com
Website: www.miaasherauthor.com

Twitter link: @miaasherauthor
Facebook link: www.facebook.com/miaasherauthor





 


No comments:

Post a Comment