Sunday, September 8, 2013

Dressed in White...


Title: Dressed in White
Author: Jessica Gibson         
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Tour Host: Lady Amber's Tours



Lorelei Peters had everything she had ever dreamed of. Amazing friends, a sexy boyfriend, and a job that she absolutely loved.

Dillon Brockwell was all she had ever wanted. Handsome, successful, and he loved her as much as she loved him. Life was going along the way it was supposed to, until someone from Dillon’s past shows up and shatters everything to pieces.

Can Lorelei and Dillon get through all the craziness and make it down the aisle? Or will lies of omission be enough to derail them forever.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just as I had predicted, I fell asleep as soon as we got moving. The next thing I knew, Dillon was lifting me into his arms and carrying me off the bus.
“When did you get on the bus with us?” I slurred.
He laughed and planted a kiss on my head. “You’re home, baby, let’s get you out of these slutty clothes and into some pajamas.”
He carried me through the house and up the stairs.
“Wait, wait.” I called when he deposited me on the bed and went to get my pj’s.
“What?” He stopped and turned toward me.
“You look nice.”
He smothered a laugh. “I do? You like my sweat pants and ratty t-shirt combo?”
“Mmmhmm. Except you could lose the pants, if you want.”
“You, my love, are very drunk.”
“Uh-uh, I’m just the right amount of drunk.” I shook my head and the world spun a bit.
“Be right back.”
I watched him go, my eyelids getting heavier.
The next time I opened my eyes, light was streaming in through the curtains and my head felt like it was going to explode. True to his word, Dillon had gotten me out of my slutty dress and finagled me into my pj’s.
The man in question was lying next to me on the bed, working on his computer. I rolled toward him and covered my face with a pillow.
“Morning, sunshine, how are you feeling?” I could hear the smile in his voice.
“All things considered, not as bad as I should. I think I consumed all of the alcohol in San Diego.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jessica Gibson is a recovering bookaholic, she's down from four books a week to a more reasonable one. It was that love of words and creativity that made her dream about writing her first book. That dream was hidden for years, always put on the back burner, filed away in the "someday" section, until her husband Matt gave her the kick in the pants she needed to actually get off her butt and write.

Jessica and Matt live in Southern California and have a serious addiction to reality tv shows like Pawn Stars and American Restoration. They have one son and hope to add to the family in the near future.

Aside from writing, she runs an online event planning business called the Release Day Diva. In addition to novels, Jessica writes and maintains the blog Book on the Bright Side. Keep up with Jessica and her latest releases and events on her blog.



Website: 
Blog: 
Book Blog : 
Facebook:
Twiter:
@jessicajgibson

No comments:

Post a Comment