Saturday, July 13, 2013

Wanted: Wife Review....

Title:  Wanted:  Wife
Author:  Lacey Wolfe
Release Date:  July 15, 2013


Just like Bidding Wars I fell in love with this book.  It took me two hours to read and I never wanted to put it down.  Basically, who wouldn't love a book about a guy who places an ad for a fake wife so he could get a job.  Craziness ensues in this book.  You have the control freak mother who thinks about money and presentation over anything else.  You have the girl who was brought up in a better off family but is trying to make it on her own.  You have the best friend.  You have a jealous brother and ex girlfriend.  You have the employer who falls for his employee, and vice versa.

Lacey Wolfe has become one of my favorite story tellers.  She weaves stories like nobody else.  She knows just where to put a happy scene and a sad scene and a laughable scene.  She has an enigmatic style about her and well she is just awesome!!  I'm not just saying that because I am on her street team either, it is actually why I joined her street team.  I love how you never know what her characters will do next, it is difficult to guess what will happen next in the story.  I love books like that!

RATING TIME!!!

5 out of 5 stars



I hope that you will all go out and buy this book today as soon as it's live!  You will love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment