Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Rock And Roll Promises...


Title:  Rock N Roll Promises
Author:  Ambear Shellea
Series:  The Rock N Roll Paraphantasy Series Book 1
Genre:  Erotic Paranormal Romance
Publisher:  Hot Ink Press
Tour Host:


The beginning of a new existence.  The creation of a whole new animal.

Fulfilling a promise leads to searching her soul, her past, and the one night that changed her life forever...

Young, vibrant and with her whole life in front of her, Anna is looking forward to ringing in the new year at her favorite bar.  Dressed to the hilt, ready for a great night, she meets Sebastian - tall, mysterious and handsome.  Her one-night stand turns into a one-life exchange!  The beginning of a new existence.

Anna finds her new life holds more than even she knows.  It promises rock n roll, sex, love, secrets and a new set of rules.  She embraces her new found self and learns to adapt.  Anna, and her best friend, Paige, move back home to the states and live as normally as they can.  As they say, best laid plans and all...Life has a different plan and yet another set of rules.  Rules that even she breaks.  The creation of a whole new animal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


To add to her annoyance, Sebastian's voice rang from behind her.  What no?  I just ate.  Can't he let my food settle first?

"Is there anything else you want?"
"Yes."  She popped her head over the couch.  "For you to leave me alone.  Isn't it enough you stole my life and possibly my sanity?  Must you steal my patience, too?"

"I told you I'm sorry for that, but you have to deal with this, Anna.  It isn't going away."

She sprang from the couch and stalked him around the living room.  Hands waving and voice high, she let him have it.

"Fine!  Is this what you want, for me to deal with it?  How about this?  I hope you rot in Hell for what you have done to me.  I have no freaking idea what it is I am going to do now.  I can't ever go back to my home, my friends, my family, or my life.  All thanks to you and your uncontrollable urges, as if that is an excuse!"

Inches from his face, she poked her finger in his chest.  The more she talked, the louder she got.  Her body trembled with rage and her heart pounded with hate.

"I may forgive you one day for this, but I will never forget, and I shall hate you forever.  As long as you pull air through those dead lungs of yours, I will not make anything easy for you.  You took it upon yourself to screw with my life, now I will screw with yours, and you will sit back and take all I dish out, because you owe me for a lifetime.  A lifetime full of happiness, family, friends and memories I will never have.  A life I dreamed of, not this nightmare you pulled me into."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Make a video of your own at Animoto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Although I have always enjoyed writing, the dream to become a writer came when I read A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare, in the sixth grade.  My early works, not published, were in the form of children's stories I would read to my two daughters.  I divided my days between the real world and the ones I've created.  My life and my characters keep my very busy in my Mid-Western scene, where I live with my husband and my children (both human and furry).



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Make your own photo slideshow at Animoto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment