Friday, July 5, 2013

Forever Too Far Review...

I am assuming most of you have already read this book as it has been out for almost a month now so there may be some spoilers if you haven't.  In otherwords continue reading at your own risk!!  If you have not read it then get in gear and read it now!!!!!!!

As a conclusion to Rush and Blaire's story I couldn't have asked for anything better in a book.  It was wrapped up neatly and it gave you insite as to what to expect from Woods and Della's story as well as some insite into Grant's book(s).  So while this particular storyline is over the story of Rosemary will continue in these other two series and I can't wait to find out what happens in all honesty.

I loved the introductions to Harlow, Dean, Kiro and Captain in this book.  They are all unique characters and I wish we would have learned more about all of them.  I definitely wanted to know more about Captain because I mean wow that was a major surprise for me as well as Blaire...lol.  But alas he is mentioned in like two chapters and then he exists no more, so not fair, he sounded hot!  Harlow however was my favorite new character, as she is a lot like me and I found a kinship to her.

While once again Rush and Blaire ran into multiple trials and issues they were able to find their true happy ending and I bawled while reading the wedding scene...heck I'm tearing up now just thinking about it.  That song, oh my God, and those gifts.  I need to find me a Rush to marry...lol!

I look forward to meeting some more interesting character's in the Rosemary community with Woods and Grant's books.  I also look forward to reading more about Rush, Blaire and Nathan in them but for the most part this part of the story is all done and I was thrilled with the ending.  Yes, it ended a bit abruptly but it was still a pretty darn amazing ending as far as endings go and it didn't leave any loose ends that won't be learned in other books.  If anything it gives you insite as to how Woods's next book will play out...lol!

I feel like I have started rambling but there is so much in this book that I want to comment on.  For now however, I will just say again that the book and series was completely and utterly amazing.  Abbi is an amazing author and she has grown to be one of my all time favorite authors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment