Sunday, July 28, 2013

Not At First Tour...


Title:  Not At First
Author:  Phalla S. Rios 


Falling for two men at the same time was something Angel Mabbott never expected to happen.

Leaving a past full of pain and loss in California, Angel is determined to make something of her life when she starts college in Minneapolis.  But life takes a turn when she finds herself torn between Kevin and Roman.

Kevin Hawken is a domineering man who forces himself into Angel's life and changes everything she thought she knew.  But how much can he be trusted when he is so secretive about himself?

Angel was instantly intrigued when she first laid eyes on Roman Conti, an Investment firm owner.  He was everything she ever wanted in a man:  romantic, loving, and protective over her.  As Angel begins to weave a bitter web of desire and deceit will she find herself consumed, or will she be able to find her way out and follow her heart?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wow, you guest suite is like a dream," I tell him

Kevin arches an eyebrow, "This is my room."

"Then where is the guest room?"

"It's not furnished yet."  He says.

"Where will I sleep then?"  I ask dreading the answer.

"Here with me," Kevin starts to unbutton his black dress shirt.

"I don't think so," I shake my head and back away slowly.

Kevin pauses on the last button and let out a groan.  "I'm not going to argue with you about this, if you don't want to sleep in here, you are more than welcome to sleep on the couch in the living room."

"I hate you," I tell him as I am walking out of the room.

"Why are you making this so difficult," Kevin follows me out.

"I'm not," I mumble.

"Then get back in the room, so we can go to sleep," He snaps.

"No," I turn to him and cross my arms over my chest.

Kevin rushes over to me and I don't even have time to react.  He has me over his shoulder in record time.  Carrying me like a caveman back to the room.  His hand moves to caress my bare ass while he bounces me with each of his steps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phillip Phillips - Gone Gone Gone
Rihanna feat. Mikky Ekko - Stay
Kip Moore - Hey Pretty Girl
Carrie Underwood - See You Again
Emeli Sande - Next to Me
Christina Perri - A Thousand Years
Maroon 5 - One More Night
Kelly Rowland - Motivation
Coldplay - The Scientist
Nelly Furtado - Say it Right

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phalla S. Rios lives in California with her husband and two goofy pit bulls.  She loves to read and write drinking her favorite tea, Joy, from Starbucks.  During her spare time she is usually at the movies or looking for the next best place to eat.  She often refers to herself as a foodie.  Right now she is finishing up her debut novel, Not at first.



No comments:

Post a Comment