Friday, March 17, 2017

#Selfie Review...



It’s all about the #Selfie.

She was the one girl I never wanted.

Until I had her.

One night.

One mistake.

Something we both wanted to forget.

I got rid of the proof. The one piece of evidence that could remind us both.

At least, I thought I did.

When it shows up on the school Buzzfeed, rumors fly. Friendships are tested and the feels get real.

I don’t do relationships. I don’t open my heart.

Especially for a girl everyone knows I hate.

What happens during spring break, stays in spring break.

Until it follows you home. 



~~~~****~~~~****~~~~



REVIEW!!!



We all know Braedon and Ivy right?!?!  Well this is the start of their story.


I thought nobody could be better than Romeo but I think Braedon has beat him in this book.  I mean swoon worthy beyond belief.  Then there is snarky and fighting Ivy.  These two together are a just amazing to watch.  

In this book we start with spring break.  We watch the clash of these two as they fight their feelings after a one night stand.  We get to know another side of Braedon as we find out why he is so protective over both girls.  Oh and who could forget that you find out who #BuzzBoss is.  Secrets are revealed.  Truths come out.  Relationships start and friendships end.  

This series could end with this book and I would have wanted more but I would have been content with that ending.  See this book has put me in a reading slump.  It was so good that I can't seem to let the story go.  Not even to move onto the next book.  It took me two weeks to write this review because I had no idea how to put what I thought into words.

I have started the next book however it has been a struggle.  Although I have to say the best part of this entire book is when Trent makes a confession to Ivy at the bonfire.  I will not give anything more than that away.  If you've read it then you know what I'm talking about but if you haven't then you better start reading the series so you can get to this book and find out what I'm talking about!

Needless to say it deserves so much more but it gets 5 SELFIE stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment