Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Stacking the Shelves...

I have been viewing a lot of other peoples blogs and noticed they all have something like this once a week so I thought I would give it a go and see if I remember to do it weekly.  I will normally do it on either Sunday or Monday because that is when I have the most time to actually do it but since this is the first one I will do it now.



Library Books:

Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris

GoodReads Giveaways Won & Received:

The 5th Wave
Blue Lights in a Jar

Amazon Paid For:

Unbeautifully by Madeline Sheehan
Luke the Complete Series
Chase the Complete Series
Because of Low by Abbi Glines
Breathe Into Me

Amazon Free Books:

Way too many to list here.

Beta's Reading:

Stone Destiny by A. C. Warneke
Travellers by Carla Reighard

Reviews:

None as of right now

Next month I may have some reviews and giveaways for you all to join in.

No comments:

Post a Comment