Saturday, November 7, 2015

Ugly Love Review....



When Tate Collins meets airline pilot Miles Archer, she knows it isn’t love at first sight. They wouldn’t even go so far as to consider themselves friends. The only thing Tate and Miles have in common is an undeniable mutual attraction. Once their desires are out in the open, they realize they have the perfect set-up. He doesn’t want love, she doesn’t have time for love, so that just leaves the sex. Their arrangement could be surprisingly seamless, as long as Tate can stick to the only two rules Miles has for her.

Never ask about the past.
Don’t expect a future.

They think they can handle it, but realize almost immediately they can’t handle it at all.

Hearts get infiltrated.
Promises get broken.
Rules get shattered.
Love gets ugly.


~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW!!


Colleen thank you! I can honestly say that I have never read a book quite like any of your books and this one is no exception. You have a unique way of writing a book that makes you lose yourself in the book. Your characters are always intense and unique. Your plots are always beyond words. This book is no exception.

Ugly Love was a little bit harder for me to follow than most of her other books because Miles chapters always jump back in time to his period of ugly love. Because Tate's chapters were so long I would often have to jump back to the last Miles chapter just to make sure I knew what was happening.

While I enjoyed the book it wasn't anywhere near my favorite book. I once again downloaded the song that goes along with the book and loved it. Can't wait to read more books by Colleen and I can't wait to see what your next book has in store for us!


4 flying stars

No comments:

Post a Comment