Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Game Plan Review...



Spend the next 40 years in prison or break her lease early? 

Normally she’d be able to say that this one was a no-brainer, but things have definitely changed since she was forced to move in across the hall from Danny Bradford. 

A lot of things…… 

She wanted to get through one day, just ONE day without Danny Bradford doing something to test the limits to her control, but with that damn smile of his and his habit of leaving her contemplating manslaughter, she didn’t see that happening anytime soon. 

He loved his family, but some days……. 

It was too much, but that was okay, because his small neighbor living across the hallway provided him with endless hours of entertainment. Not on purpose of course, but did it really matter as long she made him smile?


~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW!!


Holy crap!!! I totally didn't think the Bradford guys could get any better but wow, just wow. Danny is by far my favorite. I wasn't a fan of Jodi at first but I eventually started to like that character as well. These two are good together and I can't wait to read more about the Bradford crew because they are not only entertaining beyond compare and amazingly sweet. I honestly have no words for how much I absolutely LOVE this book. I used to think Trevor and Zoey were the best Bradford couple but Danny and Jodi have got them beat. I have to say that I truly hope that the next book is about Darren and the Neighbor because the end of this one just kind of leaves you wanting to know more. It's not a cliffhanger but it leaves wondering who this neighbor is and what Darren did to get what he got.

I so want to say more but it would be spoilers and I absolutely hate when reviews have spoilers in them so I avoid them at all costs. Anyways, if you haven't read the Neighbor From Hell series then you should. If you want something funny with tear jerking moments and lots of romantic moments as well then this is the series for you. 

I will say that I was a bit mad that there wasn't more fighting over food as there was in other books. Some of my favorite parts are food fights, especially at buffets.


5 hungry stars!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment