Wednesday, November 25, 2015

In My Dreams Review...


Title: In My Dreams
Author: Cameo Renae
Genre: YA Contemporary Romance
Publisher: CHBB
Cover Design: Steph’s Cover Designs
Hosted by: Lady Amber's Tours

The dreams were happening again.

It was something seventeen-year-old Elizabeth Hayes thought she’d outgrown. She didn’t want them anymore; detailed premonitions of how people would die.

One night, Lizzy’s worst nightmare occurs. She dreams of her boyfriend, Michael Young, and soon discovers his car was found in a river, along with his lifeless body.

Confusion settles deep within when Michael appears alive in her dreams. He warns her, attempting to keep her safe from the very person who murdered him.

Awake, Lizzy must pull on her inner strength, not only to save herself, but also her friends whose lives are in danger.

In My Dreams is a story of trust, friendship, courage, and true love that lives beyond the grave.



REVIEW!

Such a good book.  The blurb didn't do it justice.  I wasn't expecting this at all.

Elizabeth (Lizzy) and Michael are connected in a unique way.  On the night Michael is murdered Lizzy can feel the moment he dies.  She doesn't know that at first though.  She dreams about Michael and the dreams save her life on many an occasion and an awful fate.  There are forces at work in this book that I have never read in a book before.

So this book is one of a kind.  It has a grouping of supernaturals that I have never seen together before.  It has ghosts, guardians (spirit guides), shaman, angels, and a murderer.  I mean I've never read anything close to this kind of supernatural groupings.

I have no words as to how good this book is.  It had amazing characters.  The story and plot were not only creative but entertaining and unique.  The flow did have one or two moments when it ebbed but that ebb in the flow didn't damage the story at all.

5 supernatural stars!


Author Bio:

My family is what keeps my heart beating, and my world a happy place to be.

I love reading great books that whisk me away from reality, even if for a little while. :) Writing is my passion. I love creating new worlds and new characters, and taking wondrous adventures with them.

In My Dreams & Hidden Wings were both recently published through Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing. Descent (A Hidden Wings novella) will be released May 15, 2013, and Broken Wings (Book 2 in the Hidden Wings Series) will be released June 1, 2013.

One day I will find my magic wardrobe, and ride away on my magical unicorn... ♥ Until then... I'll keep writing! ;)

Follow Cameo on:
Twitter: @CameoRenae


Buy Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment