Monday, November 23, 2015

November Write On Review-A-Thon!!!

The Write On Review-a-Thon is a challenge hosted by Book Bumblings. From Friday through Sunday, we all band together and write as many reviews as possible. It’s a weekend for you to either catch up on reviews or get ahead on upcoming ones. It doesn’t matter if you write one review or 10 – if you write a review, you’re in.  Join this month’s challenge here.

My list for November includes 2 actual books and 6 kindle books.  I listen to books while I work via the text to speech format on the kindle so I am able to listen to two or three books a day as I work.  I write the reviews on paper as I finish listening to them.  I have a ton of ARC's via Netgalley and tour reviews coming up so these are a mix of those books.  The two actual books are books that I got from the library and are due back on the first of December.  

Anyways, my chosen books for November are:


Book Format:
  • Tricky Twenty-Two by Janet Evanovich
  • Magnus Chase by Rick Riordan - 100 pages into this one

Kindle Format:
  • Ascenders by C. L. Gaber
  • Chrome by Rie Warren - 15% into it
  • The Year We Fell Down by Sarina Bowen
  • Wicked White by Michelle A Valentine
  • Butterfly Dreams by A Meredith Walters
  • Knotted Roots by Ruthi Kight
Editted 11/30/15

So I wasn't home as much as I thought I would be this weekend or I would have gotten much more reading done.  I would have sat with Magnus Chase all day Sunday and gotten almost all the way through it.  Also these books were a bit longer than my normal books and I hadn't realized it.  It took me all day to get through the Ascenders and most of the day to get through Butterfly Dreams.  Normally I get through two books a day on the weekends.

Reviews have been written and they will be posted around the beginning of the month.  I will be continuing my list as normal.  Next month I won't plan to read quite as many and I will probably read more than I plan...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment