Monday, November 30, 2015

#Nerd Review...



Two people from completely different worlds are about to be thrown together...


In more ways than one.


She wants to keep her scholarship. He wants to stay on the team. An awkward alliance doesn't even begin to cover Rimmel and Romeo's relationship.


But that's about to change.


It starts with a dare. An initiation. A challenge.


Quickly, it turns into more. But when you're a victim of your status, there is no room for anything real. The rules are clear and simple.


Stick to your circle.


And never fall in love with anyone on the outside.

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~
REVIEW!!

I have no words for how amazing this book was.  This is the first book I have read by Cambria and I absolutely can't wait to read more.

This book throws Rimmel and Romeo together and neither is happy about it.  Rimmel is a recluse who sticks to herself and doesn't trust people much.  Romeo is captain of the football team, a playboy and now he is rushing a fraternity.  What starts as tutoring turns into initiation and ends up as so much more.

There is so much to this book and I loved every second of it.  I can't wait to read more of this series because I absolutely have to know what happens with these characters.  I laughed and I cried.  I couldn't put the book down and loved absolutely every moment of it.  Cambria is an inspired author who brought us the amazing world of these characters.  They carry their own secrets and issues but can these two people make it work?

The characters are inspired.  The plot is fun and exciting.  The tone and flow of the book were on par.  Can't wait to read more by this author!

5 nerdy stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment