Sunday, July 17, 2016

Strangers At the Altar Review...


I’m the whole package.
Rich.
Sexy as hell.
Brilliant in bed and business.
Big cock.

So why the hell is it so hard to settle down? I want a woman to see me for who I am, and that’s hard when most only see me with dollar signs in their eyes. So I signed up for some crazy experiment to be married to a stranger. Never knowing a thing about the person.

I was ready for true love. When I married Adeline at the altar, I had to make sure that she didn’t know a thing about me as well. So I did what I thought was best. I lied about who I was.

​If we find true love, I’m sure she will forgive me when she learns who I really am.

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~~

REVIEW!!!
Lacey Wolfe has struck again and this book was beyond amazing.  I didn't want it to end.  So I have been in a kind of reading funk and then I remembered that I had not one but TWO of Lacey's books waiting to be read.  I sat down to read this book in the morning and I was finished with it a couple hours later.  Needless to say I am no longer in a reading funk.

Lacey is by far one of the best writers I have come across.  She has a unique and fun writing style and each book she writes is eclectic.  If I am in a funk she is in the top two of my go to authors.  This book is no different.

In this book we follow Isaac and Adeline as they go through an experimental process of match making.  Isaac wants Adeline but there is a catch.  He doesn't want to tell her the truth about his family and money.  Will the experiment work for these two or will Isaac's deceit tear them apart?  Will Adeline be able to move past the deceit when it comes out?

I have no qualms about this book.  I absolutely love the characters and the story line.  The flow and pace were great.  The emotion that flows out of this book and these characters are amazing.  I was literally left speechless at the end of this book.  Can't wait to read more of Lacey's books!

5 outstanding stars!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment