Friday, October 21, 2016

Triple Princes Review...




I was part of a foursome … the dirty, filthy kind, with three dominating, absolutely gorgeous men. 


Tina: 
My parents sent me off to finishing school for one reason only … to find a rich husband to revive my family’s fortunes. Because even though we’re nobility, we’re actually poor, pinching pennies while living in our crumbling castle. Things got so bad that I put on my best smile and a flirty mini-skirt, unsure if it’d work. 



But then I met the twins. 



Devastatingly gorgeous, Kato and Karl were merchant marines sailing the high seas with an itch to scratch … and I was it. 



So I flirted. 

I winked. 

And I did my thing. 



But just when things were getting steamy, I met another man. Prince Kristian was everything my parents hoped for … rich, handsome, and real-live royalty too. 



Except there were four of us now. 



What’s a girl to do? 



Note: This is a panty-melting book with a fantastical, unrealistic storyline. Don’t say I didn’t warn you! Okay, if you have to read it then know that this is a full-length 60k novel with a guaranteed HEA plus a bonus novella inside. Enjoy! 

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW!!!

So from the title of this book you would think this is simply a smut book with no real story but it was such a surprise.  I was expecting one thing and got something completely different.
 
On the night before Tina and her friends are about to split off and head to different finishing schools they go out for a last night on the town.  They each make a pact to have a little fun with somebody of the opposite sex before leaving.  That is the night that Tina meets Karl and Kato, the twin merchant marines who share her in the pubs back ally.  They don’t exchange information since they are all leaving the next day.  But none of them can get each other off of their minds.  Shortly after arriving at finishing school she meets Kristian, The Crown Prince, and is taken aback by how much he looks like the twins.  She forms a relationship with Kristian in the days to come.  But then the twins show up in town and a slight war starts which she diffuses quickly and the whole dynamic of the four-some changes.  But things can’t be all fun forever.  When the truth comes out can the four of them make the relationship work?  Will they be happy forever?  What happens to these four people?
 
I loved the character development of Tina but I felt that the three boys were lacking in the same development.  They were still fun and interesting characters.  The plot was fun and unique.  It was full of steamy scenes as well as thoughtful scenes.  There was a unique dynamic to this book that allowed for so many different things to shine through.  I loved the authors writing style as well.  The flow and pace seemed to shift but with this kind of story it worked well.  I enjoyed the book and would recommend it to anybody looking for a good, steamy book. 
 
This was a much needed fun read for me.  I was looking for something that was more smut like and I got an interesting story with a little bit of smut tossed in.  Such an enjoyable read.  I will be looking for more by the author next time I need a quick fun read.
 
4 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment