Sunday, October 2, 2016

October TBR pile...

In lieu of a weekly post stating what I plan to read that week we are going to do a monthly TBR list at the beginning of the month.  Normally it would go live on the 1st but since I didn't know I was going to do it this way until right now its a day late.  Again I am going to split it up by book format.  I have a ton of tour review books to get through this month and they are all on my kindle.  I have a few more audio books to get through before I start getting them out of the library again and I have a whole slew of new books from my September book haul to read and review.  So without further adieu here are the books I have every intention of reading this month...

Audio Books:

Magnus Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
Alanna The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce
Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (if I can get it from the library before the end of the month)
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling (if can't get Miss Peregrine)


E-Books for Tours: (as of 10/2 this is all the tour books I need to read for October)

Live Wire by Cristin Harber
Burning Bond by Emma Chase
More Than Exist by Bethany Lopez
A Harmless Little Game by Meli Raine
All 6 books of The Legend of Archangel Series by L. L. Hunter
Grasping Air by Carrie Aarons
All 3 books in the Crystal Frost series by Alicia Rades

E-Books for Fun:

Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas 
Fire & Brimstone by R. L. Mathewson
Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
Bright Smoke, Cold Fire by Kristin Gier


Actual Books:

Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake ( I have it in e-book and book format so I will probably switch between the two)
Caraval by Stephanie Garber (got 1/2 way through in September)
Lock & Mori by Heather Petty
The Wrath & The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover
The Girl From the Paradise Ballroom by Alison Love


Graphic Novels:

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
Trouble Maker by Janet Evanovich


I plan to get a lot of reading in this month.  Most of my reading by kindle is done using the text to speech aspect of the Kindle Fire while I am at work.  I can usually get 3 or 4 (sometimes more) books read a week that way, so I planned accordingly.  Audio books are listened to on the 30 minute drive to and from work.  I can usually finish two a month depending on length, Alanna is only 4 discs long so I included an extra one this month.  As for books I read them on my lunch break and whenever I get the chance at home!  I can usually get one full size book read a week.  This month I have one I am half way through, one that will be read via e-book and book and finally one that is only like 150 pages and will take a few hours to read.  So I added a couple extra's there as well.  Graphic novels take a very short amount of time to get through and are a fun relaxing read so I added some of them into the mix as well.

What are you looking forward to reading this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment