Monday, January 11, 2016

Sweet Little Thing Review...



Ever wonder what happened after the final pages of Sweet Thing? 

From his candid and sometimes neurotic point of view, Will tells all in this musical and sexy follow-up novella to Renée Carlino’s USA Today Bestseller.

Life is pure bliss for Mia and Will. They have a puppy, a loft in Brooklyn, and a new music studio on the rise. It seems things couldn’t get any better for this talented couple when life decides to throw them a sweet little curve ball. 

They quickly learn that things don't always go according to plan. Sometimes happily ever after is one giant leap of faith away.

With the help of good music, good friends, and one eccentric old lady, they overcome a few of life’s little bumps to find the sweetest thing of all.

Watch this duo grow in more ways than one in SWEET Little THING.

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~
REVIEW!!

This book picks up basically where Sweet Thing leaves off.  Will and Mia are planning their wedding but also working hard in the studio with their new client.  Things may not go as planned but when you throw the surprise bundle of joy into the mix things get even screwier.  They learn to roll with the punches and go with the flow of where life is meant to take them in this book.

OMG, I truly loved this book and wish it were longer.  I loved that I got to grow with the characters.  Mia doesn't have her insecurity as much in this book and Will's neurotic behavior is basically used for comic relief in my opinion.  The plot was again perfect.  The flow was good.  While I felt that the pace was a little faster it would have been a completely different book if it were slowed down and added to, so it worked for the book we got.

I will definitely be looking for more books by this author soon.  I loved every second about these books.  I can't believe I've had these books for a while and this is the first I have read them.  I hope you all enjoy them one day.  They are a little bit sweet and a little bit bittersweet at the same time.

5 sweet stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment