Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Adding to the team!

Reading Bliss has been review books for three +/- years now and I had an amazing team of reviewers to help me.  However, as I took last year off of the review tour circuit in order to catch up on my own tbr list that team of reviewers has dwindled.

So I am currently looking for several fans of reading and reviewing to help me get through my list of reviews.  As you can seen by the reviews posted on the blog there is a large selection of books to choose from all with varying genres.

If you are dedicated to sharing reviews in your own words and rating the books honestly then we are looking for your help.  Most of the books I currently have available are from NetGalley and we are a little behind on those.  However, if there is a tour that you want to read the book for I will always try my hardest to become a part of that tour.  I have a selection of three tour groups I work with and if I can't find the book there I will look else where.

When I am able I reward my reviewers with either swag packages or an e-book of your choice.  The later depends on how much money I have available at the time.  Reading Bliss reviews books simply to help the author out.  We do not get paid in any way to review any of the books we have so I can only do little things as reward or payment.


Eventually I would like to expand Reading Bliss into a Beta Reading company however I need to catch up on my review books first!  But that is a different topic for another day.

If you are interested in joining my review team please feel free to comment below or email me at:  ashleysreadingbliss@gmail.com.  From there we can get you set up on the Review Teams Facebook Group.  Everything is posted on the group.  You can communicate with each other on the group and let each other know what you thought of the books available, and even pick the books that you want to read.

I look forward to hearing from you and adding you to the team!

No comments:

Post a Comment