Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Bad Boys of Retribution MC Series Reviews...


Series: Bad Boys of Retribution MC #1
Author: Rie Warren
Genre: Contemporary Erotic Romance


Hunter:
My call-sign is GHOST. My roadname, too. I keep my head down, stay off the grid, fly under the radar. I’m the rough, gruff, good guy who does bad things for pay.

JB is my most recent mistake. The MC babe is innocence wrapped up in a rockin’ body. Don’t get me wrong, she has a wicked side, too. She’s kickass in bed, when we make it that far. But she’s the ultimate wholesome good girl, and I don’t want to dirty her up.

Hey, no one said life was all fun and games, right?

JB:
Good girl? I prefer to think of myself as a rebellious hellion. I live my life like I ride my bike: carefree, in your face, and full throttle. My soft side? Well, that’s reserved for my job.

I’m not looking for love, and I certainly don’t need any relationship complications. Too bad complicated is the only way Hunter comes. 

He’s a quiet, deadly storm. He prowls. He hunts me. He wants me. He’s sexy, sinful . . . secretive. Hunter will turn my life inside out no thanks to his dangerous past about to come back and bite us both in the ass.

Who’s gonna save us now?

Warning: Graphic sex, graphic action, graphic language. Triple X caution.

 EXCERPT:

“You’ve got a beautiful cock, Hunter.”
Oh dear God!
“Gonna suck it so good now.”
She slid her lips up one side of my shaft then the other. I watched, out of my head horny.
When her saliva mixed with my precome, she smacked her lips against the engorged purple head. She sucked on me, just to the rim and back.
“Is this what you wanted?” JB looked up with big innocent eyes. “Want to feel dirty with me?”
I held her face between my hands and drove up into her mouth.
After that first touch, I let her blow me how she wanted. My toes curled. My back bowed. I pulled the bottom sheet clear off the bed and struggled to hold back.
She came up for a breather with a smile, holding my cock in her hand. She stroked me, looking at the bulge of veins that stood in relief when she squeezed tighter.
“Can’t get you all the way inside, but maybe you’ll like this.” She flipped her hair forward and wrapped the silky strands around the base of my cock.
She went back to sucking and kissing my tip, stroking my length with her hair. The thought of the smell of my cock on her hair pulled a loud shout from me.
My balls drew up, turned hard, and almost traveled inside my body, my release was so imminent. But Jessica released me, blowing a hot soft stream of breath along my shaft.
“Fuck,” I growled. “Please. Need to come.”
She skimmed her teeth along the helmet of my head, and gently bit down.
My head knocked back.
“My big tough man likes that?” She bit me again. “You like it a little rough?”
The pain was just enough to heighten my senses, the soft lips afterward mind-blowingly intense. “God, Jessica . . . what you do to me should be illegal.”



REVIEW:

So this book started out really slow and I am definitely missing some important information from the previous series, Bad Boys of Carolina, because I only got to read the first 2 and a half books.  So I definitely recommend reading the entire Bad Boys of Carolina Series first.  

Hunter is a strange character for me.  I wasn't sure if he was undercover, in hiding or just not willing to use his real last name.  He is fighting an inner battle that he does finally win.  He is also haunted by his past and it definitely catches up with him in the long run.  JB is his saving grace in the long run.  It does have a HEA and picks up the pace around 40% in.  

I have enjoyed all the books by Rie that I have had a chance to read so far.  This one probably would have made more sense to me if I had read the rest of the previous series. 

I would have to give it a 3.5 out of 5 stars.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinkaid:

Bonafide pussy magnet. Kinky Kaid I wanna get laid. Yeah, I’ve been called that shit and more. It comes with the territory. See, I’m a male stripper. I shake my moneymaker so I can pay the bills and take care of my people. 



I’m also a hardcore, hell-bent biker dude, the newest prospect at Retribution MC. Probie 2.0, and they can never find out how I earn my living. Women love me. They toss their panties at me. They push hundred dollar bills into my G-string. I’m down and dirty and the honeys dig it. All but one. 



There’s this girl, Sadie. She’s beautiful and funny and kickass with some major ink. I’d never make a move on her because she’s my best friend. 



Sadie:

Best friend? Bullshit. Kinkaid treats me like I’m his kid sister. I’m the hell-raiser, the tomboy dirt biker, his late night call but never like that. He thinks he’s safe from me. I’m going to prove him wrong. I’ll make him see me as a woman one way or the other. 



When I find out what Kinkaid’s been hiding there’s hell to pay. Except then he gives me a lap dance. A hot, wicked, panty-melting lap dance. A lap dance that unleashes our intense desire, fresh jealousy, distrust and anger.



Everything changes after that, and not for the better. I love him. I hate him. I can’t lose him. Sometimes I can’t stand him. He’s hot as sin on a sultry lowcountry night, and he’s still my best friend. 



I don’t know if he’s man enough to give me what I need. 



Warning: Graphic sex, graphic action, graphic language. Triple X caution.





EXCERPT:

I accepted a stiff drink from Rebel-Mae, the funky punk bartender with the glow-in-the-dark pink fauxhawk, forgetting for a moment I was the Grade-A beef in the joint. No sooner than I took my first sip of Jack, women surrounded me, pressing against me, panting all over me.
I couldn’t very well leave the clients out in the cold. I slung an arm around one of them and smiled at another, raising my eyes in a help-me expression across the bar toward Rebel-Mae when something familiar snagged my gaze.
I did a double take. Then a triple look.
Then my legs almost collapsed out from under me. My heart went sluggish. My body felt cold. My gaze stopped on none other than Sadie my-motherfucking-best-friend Grace.
Holeeey Shit.
She stared at me with wide unblinking eyes and pink spots on her cheeks.
Everything got real hot, real fast. I hadn’t been this nekkie in front of my best girl since . . . oh yeah . . . never. I was acutely aware of that fact as Sadie’s eyes coasted painstakingly from the top of my head all the way to my toes like she was taking inventory.
My heart returned to its normal rhythm then it decided to go one better and jackhammer in my chest. I returned Sadie’s stare with the same scrutiny. No wonder I hadn’t picked her out in the crowd. Sitting about five feet away from me, she looked like a complete stranger . . . a very sexy stranger.
Sadie usually wore paint-splattered coveralls, torn jeans, and baggy T-shirts with her thick hair braided down her back. Tonight her hair hung loose and straight as a sunbeam. It reminded me of the beach at Isle of Palms—a mixture of white gold and sun-spun brown, little sparks of red filtered in. Soft and silky and silty.
It wasn’t just the hair that blew me away. Sadie had curves all of a sudden. Where the hell had those come from? The killer dress was the same turquoise blue as her eyes and made her irises stand out all the more. The dress? Oh man, it was silk or something, cinched at her waist with a straight skirt that didn’t go low enough on her thighs as far as I was concerned. And the top? That was no better. The neckline needed to be a lot higher, turtleneck high, come to think of it. As it was, the damn thing hugged what looked like perfectly round tits, a suspicion supported by the fact a tight V of tawny cleavage was very, very visible.
Finally—dear Lord—her long willowy legs ended in inappropriately strappy, high heels. Not her standard, sexy Fox Racing Moto-X boots. This was not the regulation Sadie uniform I was used to. Her outfit definitely affected the blood pounding through my body—loudly in my ears and coursing lower at an alarming rate to my cock. My cock that was barely covered in black mesh. Yeah, it was about to bulk up.
Sadie only glanced away from me when one of her group tapped her on the shoulder. The chicks giggled and whispered, and my worst fears were soon confirmed. It was a bachelorette party. Yep, one of the babes wore a veil and a white sash that read: Bridezilla! Tall glasses littered the table, and out of each one popped every bride-to-be’s favorite party favor: a plastic penis straw. The women were well lubricated, well on their way to Happyville with a trip to Hangover City in the morning.
Sadie didn’t look happy. Not one bit.
I’d thought her discovering my dirty little secret was the worst of it.
I was proven wrong in the next instant when Sadie’s crazed posse pointed at me, chanting, “LAP DANCE! LAP DANCE! LAP DANCE!”
You have got to be fucking kidding me.
But no. It got a million times worse when Bride-fucking-zilla (that shit was no joke apparently) got up, drunk-swayed over to me, and pushed me at Sadie.
“With her!” Bridezilla shouted as I stumbled in Sadie’s direction.
“WHAT?” I caught myself moments before I face-dived between Sadie’s legs, rocked backward, and then quickly moved clear to the other side of the table. Where my ass was immediately pinched.
Bridezilla looked expectantly at me then Sadie.
“What?” Sadie echoed my question.
“Well, you two can’t keep your eyes off each other,” said the blonde wifey-to-be. “Might as well get your hands in on the action too.”
This can't be happening . . .
Jesus fucking Christ.
Yahoo! said my cock.
That thing needed a choke on it.
Older brother/best friend? I felt none of those things all of a sudden, especially when Sadie looked in my direction and slowly wet her lips.
Maybe shock and horror wasn’t quite what she was feeling after all.
I was definitely hot-faced, and no way did I want to give my best friend—my hottie hot best friend—a freakin’ lap dance. Unfortunately the rules were the rules.
“Gotta go change first,” I mumbled.

REVIEW:

This book well I feel like it takes Magic Mike and the Retribution MC and throws them together.  Kinkaid strips to help pay his grandfathers bills but he is also part of the MC.  He does really well at keeping the two worlds seperate for the most part.  Then his best friend Sadie walks into the strip club and things change.

It is an intense but interesting story.  I love reading more about these characters.  The more I read the more I fall in love with them.  Rie has a way of writing that lets you fall in love with the characters and makes you feel like you are there.  I thoroughly enjoyed this book just like the rest of her books I've read so far!

4 out of 5 stars
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From the world of Carolina Bad Boys . . . Bo Maverick is ex-Force Recon and a force to be reckoned with.



Bo:

I’m a lover, not a fighter. Yeah, right. Talk about bullshit. I’ve been fighting all my life, and I know zip about love. Frankly, I don’t want to. More than bullets whizzing past my head or the very real possibility of ending up dead, love scares the shit out of me. I’m used to guns and killing, blood and dust. 



Lust. 



That’s what I feel for this woman, my goddamn shrink, Veronica. Doctor Hartley digs inside my head. She asks me questions, which I never answer. I’d much rather take the smart, sexy Doc to bed, but I can’t because of our clinical relationship. 



My last Force Recon mission destroyed any semblance of humanity I had left. Those little triggers go off all the time now. When I’m asleep. When I’m awake. When the memories are raw. I bolt up, at knife point again, but there’s no enemy now. 



Just Veronica and me. 



Veronica:

Veronica. Doctor Hartley. I told Bo to call me Ronnie like everyone else, but he refuses. He shows up like he has a cattle prod shoved up his ass and sits through the allotted hour for his counseling session impervious to every approach. He’s powerful, forceful, explosive. He doesn’t scare me. 



My marine doesn’t speak, but his sharp gaze pierces me all the same. He watches me with all the greed of a hunger never sated, a need never fulfilled. A desire never explored. He stows his secrets safely away, but I’m patient. I’ll get to him if he doesn’t get to me first. 



And when I have him? I’ll want him forever. I know this. But I can’t. His past might be complicated, but mine is a minefield, one that will blow up in our faces before all is said and done.



Too bad. We could be so good together.



Warning: Graphic sex, graphic action, graphic language. Triple X caution.







EXCERPT:

I zoomed straight into my garage, hit the kickstand. I jumped off and threw my helmet aside. Probably dented that fucker, too, but I was too wound up to care. We’d spoken no more last night, and the evening had ended with both of us in our separate rooms. I needed something to release the tension of what she’d said.
I needed her in my bed. 
“Bedroom. Now.” I lifted Veronica off my bike, and she released the strap on her helmet.
She dropped it, then wrenched from my hands. “No.”
“What the fuck do you mean no?”
“Right here. Right now.” She drew her shirt over her head.
“I’m not fucking you in my garage.”
She unzipped her jeans and swished them down her legs. Bra clasp undone, she shook her tits free. Her copper colored nipples leaped up—pebbled against her tawny skin.
My teeth gnashed together.
“Fuck me here. Fuck me now, or not at all.” Her panties skimmed down to her ankles, she slid one finger between her lower lips, spreading a glossy shine over her pussy
My teeth goddamn tingled and my vision went red, as red as the luxurious curls right above her cunt. My cock about ripped through my pants and I balled my hands beside me. Shoulders straining, hips bucking uncontrollably, I tried to breathe deeply but couldn’t.
She sat down sidesaddle on my bike and opened her thighs. With three flat fingers, she spanked her juicy cunt. The wet sound echoed in the garage.
“Why?” My jaw pulsed and my dick throbbed.
I pulled open the top button of my jeans and raised my t-shirt over my head.
“I want you to be unleashed on me.”
Arousal.
Fright.
Fight. Flight.
Fuck.
Be.
Have.
TAKE.
I ripped my jeans to my thighs. Stalking her, I stood over her, pumping my swollen so-fucking-hard shaft with tight fast strokes.
I grabbed her chin, forcing her face up, and bit her lip.
“You want me to hurt you, is that it?” Half out of my mind with need, I snarled.  “You want me to fuck you like I'm an animal?” I smacked her big tits and watched them bounce.
Reaching up, she twisted my hair, pulling me down. “Yes! Let it go!”
I growled, falling to my knees. I hooked her legs over my shoulders and ate her sweet tight cunt because I was starved for her. I needed her. Lapping and sucking, roughly tongue fucking her until my goddamn tonsils hurt, I listened as she crashed through one orgasm into the next.
Her mouth wide open, I stood and shoved my cock inside her gaping lips. Fisting my hand in her hair, I pumped her face up and down my rod. She drooled. She moaned. She gave me one hell of a hummer, but it wasn’t enough. Saliva streamed from her lips when I withdrew. My cock shined all over, and if I didn’t get inside her perfect pussy soon I was going to become absolutely deranged.
I plunged my fingers inside her. She creamed on them. I quickly found a condom. Ten seconds later it was on. Dragging V off the bike, I forced her against the wall. Pinning her in place with my hands under her ass and her thighs hooked over my forearms, I butted against her slick entrance.
“This is how you want me?”
“I fucking want all of you,” she hissed.
“Then you’re gonna get it.”

REVIEW:

I think this is by far my favorite Rie Warren book yet!  Bo is ex Marine who is struggling to fit back into civilian life when he opts out of the military.  Hunter sets him up with a therapist to help him out and well Veronica ends up have her own skeletons in the closet.  So not only does Veronica save Bo but in the end Bo saves Veronica.

I love the idea behind the ex-military main character because it seemed to come from experience.  I have known people close to me who struggled with getting back to regular life after leaving the military or just coming back from a tour.  This book hit home with me more than any of the others for that reason alone!

5 out of 5 stars!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Series finale from the summer MC hit!



From the world of Carolina Bad Boys and Retribution MC, this bad boy biker likes to be in control, and he’s ready to take what he wants. 



Coletrane:

Her name is Sinclair Chatham. Sin. That’s exactly what she is—walking, talking, in the flesh sin. She’s haughty, privileged, so goddamn starlet sexy, with an ass I want to grab and spank raw. 

I want her to give herself over to me. I want her to lose that polished princess veneer. I want to strip away the money, the manicures, the maids, the immaculate façade. 

I need her to be mine. But I’m a grunt. A biker. A tattoo artist. I’m blue collar all the way, and her family will probably shit bricks if they ever meet me. 

Not to mention, I’m running from a bad past that’s about to catch up with me. 

Sinclair:
I would never go for Cole in a million years. He’s gruff, rough around the edges—and covered in ink. He’s unapologetic, demanding, and sometimes scary as hell. He tells me what he wants, how he wants it, and why he’s going to ruin me for all other men. 

Coletrane destroys my vanity, gets inside my head while he gets into my bed, and I can’t say no to him. He’s not what I expected—tender at times, taking no prisoners at others. He breaks me down, builds me up. 

He is not my type.

They say opposites attract, and they’re right. I just didn’t expect him to turn my cushy life upside down and inside out. But it’s too late, and someone’s going to get hurt. 

Warning: Graphic sex, graphic action, graphic language. Triple X caution. 





EXCEPRT:

I got out and loped around to Sin’s side. I liked the way she waited for me to open the door and help her out—she was a woman who knew she was quality.
With a flash of those long bare legs, she slid up against me. Her body felt incredible, curves in all the right places the perfect counterpoint to the hard muscles of mine.
Brushing the hair back from her temples, my fingers lingered at her neck where her pulse drummed against my skin. I leaned down and tasted her lips, quickly delving into her mouth before retreating with a smile.
“I hope you’re ready for this, precious, because I’m gonna eat you up.”
“Out here?” Her pale green eyes twinkled.
I pulled her away from the car and guided her up the steps that created an open breezeway in the apartment building. My place was at the top and overlooked a tennis court.
“You play?” she asked.
I unlocked my door and ushered her inside. “Hardly.”
Flicking the light switch, the tidy, tiny living room shifted into brightness, and just then a calico fur ball darted into the kitchen with screeching yeowl.
“What was that?” Sin pointed after the fleeing feline.
“I dunno. I think it’s a cat.” I rubbed a hand over my chin. “Could be a cross between a porcupine and an overgrown chipmunk? I call it Pincushion.”
As she giggled I waved vaguely around the four-room place. “So this is it. It’s not luxurious but—”
“It’s so clean.” She left my side to walk around the living room, her fingers occasionally coasting along the coffee table and the sound system set-up.
“Right? And I don’t even have a maid.” Lounging against the doorway opposite her, I winked.
“Shut up.” She rolled her eyes.
In just five long steps, I caged her against the wall. “Oh, I don’t think you want me to do that.”
I twisted her head up and crashed my lips to hers. My tongue lunged into her mouth, stroking hers. Brutal. Hard. Wet. I swallowed the whimper that escaped the back of her throat, and her hands flew to my ass to pull me all the way against her.
With a grunt, I tore my lips free, licking them to taste more of her.
A sneer of lust crossed my face, and my voice came out in a low deep rumble. “The things I’m gonna say to you tonight will make you so hot you’ll be begging me to fuck you harder, faster.” I nipped and licked the neck she arched for my tongue and teeth.
“Cole!” she gasped.
“Make your body ache for my cock.” I pressed my hips against her just once so she’d know what she was getting.
Then I stepped back, watching her as she panted. Her hair disheveled. Her tits jutting. Her eyes heavy.
“But we gotta talk about how this is gonna go down first,” I said.
“We do?” She slowly regained her composure. “This about the control thing again?”
Mm hmm.” I dropped onto the couch and patted the cushion beside me.
She approached slowly and perched next to me.
“I want to push you to the limit. Find out what your limits are.”
“Is this about the power struggle,” she asked. “Does that get you off?”
“Not as much as you completely giving yourself over to me would.”
She hissed a sharp breath, her back arching unintentionally.
Damn. She might not like giving away control, but her body sure seemed interested in the idea.
Her voice a little shaky, she asked, “So is this a BDSM thing?”
I laughed, a long low sound. “Why, precious? Are you into the scene?”
“Of course not,” she snapped.
“Nothing wrong with that, you know?”
She narrowed her eyes on me. “I didn’t mean to imply that there was. Just—”
“You’re a good girl?”
Biting her lip, she gave a hesitant nod. She had no idea how hot she made me, just that little shot of insecurity in an otherwise totally impressive babe.
I scooted closer, dragging my fingers up her bare arm to the soft skin of her shoulder. “Wanna be my good girl?”
Again with the hesitant nod.
Jesus.
I withdrew my hand before I could be tempted to run it all over her smokin’ body. “It’s not a BDSM thing with me. I don’t call it that. Don’t call it anything. It’s just how I like to fuck.”
She made a small noise, and her thighs parted just a little bit. She was so ripe for this, right for me.
My voice lowered. “I don’t want to be your Dom or your Master or your Daddy. It’s not about pain. It’s about letting go. Finding out what gives you pleasure, and sometimes that’s not always orthodox.”
Her breath stuttered in an out as she shifted her gaze to me, her eyes sweeping over my face, my shoulders, my chest. “Do you ever just have sex?”
“Vanilla sex?”
Sin nodded, her cheeks turning a delicious shade of pink.
“I like all kinds of sex. Kinky. Straightforward fucking. Fast. Hard.” I turned toward her and kissed her lips between each subsequent word. “Long.” Kiss. “Slow.” A lingering touch of my tongue on hers. “ . . . anal.”
Her body snapped against mine, and her lips opened, her tongue rolling into my mouth.
After the soul scorching kiss that set my balls on edge, I eased my lips to her ear. “But if I’m really into a woman—and I’m really into you”—goddamn understatement—“I need to know it’s okay if I fuck you the way I want to.”
I leaned back. “So what do you say, Sin. Are you in?”
“I’m in.”

REVIEW:

While this book was good I just wasn't as thrilled with it as I was the first three books of the series.  It seemed to have a faster pace which is a perk for the book it just didn't catch my attention like the first three did.  I did love learning about Cole's past but I had an issue with Sinclair.  She just didn't seem to fit into the scene like the girls of the other books, in my opinion.  She seems to have made friends with the girls easily and the guys all want her but it still doesn't fit for me.

3 out of 5 stars
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rie is the badass, sassafras author of Sugar Daddy and the Don’t Tell series–a breakthrough trilogy that crosses traditional publishing boundaries beginning with In His Command. Her latest endeavors include the Carolina Bad Boys, a fun, hot, and southern-sexy series.
A Yankee transplant who has traveled the world, Rie started out a writer—causing her college professor to blush over her erotic poetry without one ounce of shame. Not much has changed. She swapped pen for paintbrushes and followed her other love during her twenties. From art school to marriage to children and many a wild and wonderful journey in between, Rie has come home to her calling. Her work has been called edgy, daring, and some of the sexiest smut around.
You can connect with Rie via the social media hangouts listed on her website https://www.riewarren.com. She is represented by Saritza Hernandez, Corvisiero Literary Agency. http://www.corvisieroagency.com/Saritza_Hernandez.html

Social Links

Facebook Page
Facebook Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment