Sunday, September 18, 2016

Stacking the Shelves...

So this week I only work three days because I was supposed to go to PennedCon in St. Louis.  However, I have decided that I cannot afford the gas, hotel and food it would take to get me through the weekend so I am no longer going and I have an extremely long weekend.  That means I have five days with nothing to do but read!

So here is the list of reads for this week:

Kindle:

Forever Mine by Mary B. Moore
More Than Forever by Mary B. Moore
Blood Red Snow White by Marcus Sedgwick
Silver
The Carver by Jacob Devlin
Drawn Deeper by Brenda Rothert
Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas


Paperback:

It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman
Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare


Audiobook:

Mastiff by Tamora Pierce



What books do you recommend?  What have you read lately and loved?  What is your favorite format to read (i.e: ebook, hardback, paperback, audiobook)?

No comments:

Post a Comment